Recipe for a Mayonnaise sandwich | How to make mayonnaise veg sandwich in less than 10 minutes. With crispy toasted bread, crunchy vegetables, creamy mayo, and spice, this veg mayo sandwich is the ultimate. Make a fast breakfast sandwich with this recipe on a hectic morning.
By using dairy-free mayo and vegan butter, this vegetarian recipe can easily be made vegan.
The most common place to find mayonnaise sandwiches is at restaurants, fast-food chains, and cafes. It is possible to make these in a variety of ways and label them differently.
Using only bread, vegetables, spices, and herbs that are pantry staples, here is the simplest recipe for mayonnaise sandwiches. I love these crunchy, creamy, flavor-packed sandwiches! Bread toasters, sandwich makers, and ovens are not required to make this.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
About Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe
Many cafes make their mayonnaise sandwiches without toasting the bread. It is okay if you do not like the crisp toasted bread; instead, you can spread the filling on the bread slices and serve.
The filling is created by mixing finely chopped vegetables with grated cheese, mayo, seasonings, and spices.
Below I have included a few variations and replacements to the recipe so you can serve it to your entire family easily. This recipe is also kid-friendly, so it is one of my family’s favorites.
It is a great idea to serve these mayonnaise sandwiches as a breakfast or snack. A double-decker sandwich will do if it is for a meal.
Veggie Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are creamy, cheesy, colorful, and oozing with goodness. For breakfast, Moumita and I frequently make a veggie sandwich when we’re short on time in the morning.
It’s refreshing to eat these mayonnaise sandwiches. The addition of the veggies gives the sandwich a healthy crunch, and the seasonings are mild but perfectly complemented by the mayo.
Vegetarian mayonnaise sandwiches can be prepared in many ways. Here are some instructions on how to prepare the mayo filling and how to prepare the sandwich as well as hints on how to season it. After you’ve got the basic idea, you can adjust it to suit your preferences.
- 8 – Bread
- 200gms – Coriander leaves chopped
- 3 -Garlic cloves
- 1 inch – Ginger
- 1 – Lemon
- 2 – Green chilies chopped
- 2 – Green chilly
- 1 – Capsicum chopped
- 1/2 cup – Cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup – Onion chopped
- 5 tbsp – Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp – Peanuts
- 1 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup – Carrot chopped
- 1/2 cup – Frozen corns
- 1/2 cup – Tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup – Coriander leaves chopped
Check out the Mayonnaise sandwich Recipe Video :
How To Make Mayonnaise sandwich Recipe Step By Step With Photo:
- In a blender, add coriander leaves, green chilly, ginger, garlic, capsicum chopped, roasted peanuts, salt, sugar, lemon juice, and little water.
- Set aside the paste after it has been finely ground.
- In a bowl, add onion chopped, capsicum chopped, cabbage chopped, carrot chopped, tomato chopped, frozen corns, green chilly chopped, mayonnaise, black pepper powder salt, and coriander leaves chopped. Mix everything nicely together.
- Apply butter to a slice of bread.
- Apply green chutney.
- Spread evenly the veggie mayonnaise mixture.
- Apply butter on another bread slice then apply the green chutney evenly.
- Top the bread slice with butter.
- Add the buttered side to the grill pan. Press with a ladle.
- Flip and cook the other side too.
- Sandwiches with vegetarian mayonnaise are ready.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- This recipe relies heavily on mayonnaise. Mayonnaises that are bought in stores are often hit or miss. Make sure you pick one carefully. If you use mayo on your sandwich, it will change the taste. Eggless mayo is available for vegetarians. Vegans should use nuts-based mayonnaise.
- However, if you do not have any kind of mayo then simply strain your homemade yogurt in a cheesecloth or muslin cloth and use it in the recipe. Greek yogurt and cream cheese are also good alternatives to mayo.
- In cafes and restaurants, the most common bread used for mayonnaise sandwiches is soft white bread. Because we don’t consume white bread, I used multigrain bread. It’s also possible to make these with sourdough or artisanal bread. Any kind of bread will do, so use whatever you have on hand.
- Vegetables: You can make this sandwich in the quickest time by chopping onions, grated carrots, deseeded chopped firm tomatoes, coriander leaves, etc., etc. You will only need five to seven minutes to prepare these.
- In addition to bell peppers, sweet corn, beets, lettuce, pumpkin, potatoes, arugula (rockets) & cabbage, many other vegetables can be used in mayo sandwiches. But some of them require a bit of preparation time because they are boiled first, such as sweet corn, beetroot, or potatoes.
- Using broccoli and pumpkin on the grill is an option. Pick out your favorite vegetables.
These tasty sandwiches go well with fresh juice, such as watermelon or orange juice. You may choose from tea or coffee to accompany this dish.
Sandwiches should be made indoors and not left out for more than four hours after they are made. As the temperature drops, the snow can remain for longer periods of time before becoming soggy.
To keep a sandwich crisp after grilling on a Tawa, it must be served immediately. Otherwise, it might become soggy.
Within five hours after you make it, consume it.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.