This Veggie Cheese Cake – Mix Vegetable Recipe is a delicious fritter with a sweet and chewy filling. I say this because you can make these fritters from any ingredients you like.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
I feel like vegetables never get enough commendation, so today I will make them sparkle! As a food researcher, it actually amazes me how solid, and healthy food can help nourish our bodies. You know I love them sweet pastries, however today it’s about carrots, capsicum, and cabbage. We will use them for the firm, brilliant earthy colored, and too scrumptious vegetable squanders (fritters).
You may also like some other drinks recipes on my blog – Tofu Tikka Masala Pulao | Tofu Tikka Pilaf, Instant Pot Vegan Tuscan Spinach Rigatoni, Dal Palak Instant Pot | Spinach And Lentil Recipe, Chickpea Hummus.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
About Veggie Cheese Cake – Mix Vegetable Recipe
For these tasty Veggie Cheese Cake – Mix Vegetable Recipe cakes or squanders(fritters), blend all the finely chopped vegetables in with your choice of grated cheese or ground cheddar. Make a tight dough and afterward fry them in less oil or you can air fry them too to keep up their supplements.
You can use any all-purpose flour you like to bind all the vegetables together and add a crispy texture.
At the point when these little folks are hot right out of the dish, you will be enticed to eat them right away. Before you eat these crunchy vegetable fritters straight out of the container, I suggest preparing an excessively rich avocado yogurt sauce so you can plunge and bite, then dip and taste over and over again…
You can enjoy them with your choice of dips or sauce.
Which Vegetables You Can Use
There are so many beautiful vegetables available in your market that you can pick any of them you like. Just make them crispier by binding them with any flour.
- Carrots and grated cabbages make these cakes or fritters very crispy and delicious. Don’t forget to use corn ( Fresh or frozen – Both have great health benefits as you guys know.).
- Cauliflower and broccoli additionally make extraordinary squanders (fritters). Cut the florets into little, one-inch pieces, at that point steam them until delicate. Let the cooked florets cool somewhat, at that point utilize a potato masher to squash them into smaller, thick pieces before joining them with the remainder of the fixings.
- Zucchini, in any case, ought to be depleted in the wake of grinding due to its high water content. Basically dump the ground zucchini in a colander that is set over a bowl, throw it with a major spot of salt, and let it sit for 10 minutes. After, push down on the zucchini with a wooden spoon to push out a greater amount of the water and afterward envelop it by a spotless kitchen towel to crush out considerably more fluid. Dry is the situation here.
- At long last, generous greens — be it Swiss chard, coriander leaves, spinach, or kale — are pleasant as well. Whiten them, allow them to cool, crush out any fluid, and chop.
Gracious, and don’t be hesitant to blend and match vegetables — nobody ever said you simply needed to pick one!
Check Out Veggie Cheese Cake Video Recipe
Frying vs Baking
Meanwhile baking this vegetable cheesecake may seem to be a healthy choice but I will recommend to fry them for that great crispy exterior flavor which will give you a great fritter.
Moreover, they are shallow fried instead of deep-fried with a couple of tablespoons of oil. You can use either olive oil or refined oil. You can choose whichever is available and relax in the frilly firmness that outcomes.
Baking – On the occasion that you’d like to save a couple of calories and make these fritters more valuable, I recommend warming them instead of cooking.
To do that, carefully sprinkle a non-stick tray or baking tray with oil, and partition the veggie mix between the 12 round shape patty. Warmth for around 15 minutes at 350°F.
Serving Suggestions :
You can serve these veggie cakes with mayonnaise or sauce or your choice. These can be a great side dish with any main course.
Serve them hot as soon as you prepare them. They can be a great accompaniment with tea.
How can you make them vegan?
Just use vegan cheese or any vegetable oil for frying. Also, use some vegan flour.
Why Veggie Cheese Cakes are a healthier option for kids
Presentation of colorful vegetables: Kids are exposed to these different kinds of vegetables. These fritters are simple but kids find it more appealing as they are fried. So a good way for the kids to know these great veggies.
Finger Food: Kids appear to cherish finger foods, include a dip for additional child appeal.
Easy to Make: Get the kids to help grate and mix the fritters together.
How to make Veggie Cheese Cake step by step with photo:
1.Take a bowl and put all chopped vegetables.
2.Now add 1 cup bread crumb.
3.Add 1 cup all-purpose flour or vegan flour. Mix everything. Now add grated cheese. Use vegan cheese if you are vegan or its optional.
4.Add 2 tsp salt. Add 1/2 tbsp baking powder.
5.Mix everything well.
6.Now add chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
7. Now take some mixture and form a round cake shape. Prepare all the veggie cake like this.
8. Heat a pan on medium flame. Add 2 tbsp oil and put veggie cake one by one and fry both sides till golden brown in color.
9. Take out on a plate after frying and serve hot with ketchup.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.