With just the right amount of batter, these Air-Fryer Asian BBQ Cauliflower Wings – Vegan Air Fryer Recipes | Best air fryers recipe are rich and smoky in flavor. These tasty treats only require four ingredients and are easy to make! Vegan, oil-free, and gluten-free options are available.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Deliciously crispy, these secretly healthy wings come with a sweet barbecue flavor that always makes them a hit!
The recipe has been tested on vegans and non-vegans, and even hard-core meat-eaters have raved about them.
You must know they are good if they are this good! The cauliflower I eat is delicious.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
I’m so sorry I just discovered how delicious cauliflower wings are, as they’ve been around for a long time. Cauliflower Wings are a wonderful treat if you have never tried them.
These BBQ Cauliflower Wings really took no time at all to make since I used my air fryer instead of the oven. This doesn’t mean that I need to make the whole kitchen very hot. Wings get crispier when they are baked.
Among pubs, these days, cauliflower bites and wings are becoming popular on appetizer menus. As an alternative to the ever-popular chicken wings, plant-based options are becoming increasingly popular. You can get all the chicken wing flavors without the chicken.
However, who would have imagined that cauliflower would be replacing chicken wings? Honestly. You know that boring white veggie on the veggie platter that cries out for some attention?
About Air-Fryer Asian BBQ Cauliflower Wings – Vegan Air Fryer Recipes
The reason cauliflower is beautiful is that it is bland. By baking it and adding sauce, the flavors of the sauce take center stage.
The air fryer has been a game-changer for me since I started using it recently! It somehow feels easier than using the oven to cook the wings, as they come out nice and crispy.
I would like a side of ranch dressing with a sweet and spicy mayo! Y’all have to give this BBQ Cauliflower Wings a try- it’s going to become your next go-to snack/appetizer or better yet, you could even incorporate it into an entrée!
My recommendation for getting your daily needs of vegetables. They are crispy, magical, and delicious after just 12 minutes in an air fryer!
They can also be baked for about 20 minutes at 425 F if you don’t have an air fryer. Midway through the cooking time, turn them carefully.
My favorite way to cook cauliflower is in the air fryer with BBQ sauce, so I hope you enjoy this healthy and low-calorie option! Here is why:
- perfectly battered
- slightly crispy on the edges
- and damn tasty!
- 1 medium – Cauliflower florets
- 2 cups – Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup – All-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp – Rice flour
- 1/2 cup – Barbeque sauce
- 3/4 cup – Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp – Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp – Onion powder
- Salt to taste
Check out the Air-Fryer Asian BBQ Cauliflower Wings – Vegan Air Fryer Recipe :
How To Make Air-Fryer Asian BBQ Cauliflower Wings – Vegan Air Fryer Recipes Step By Step With Photo:
- Take a bowl, add salt, garlic powder, onion powder, all-purpose flour. Nicely mix all the dry ingredients.
- Now gradually add coconut milk into the dry ingredients bowl. With the help of the whisker whisk everything nicely. Add some rice flour to make it extra crispy.
- Add cauliflower florets into the batter coat all the cauliflower florets nicely.
- In an air fryer, place parchment paper. With the help of the brush grease enough oil on the parchment paper.
- Now coat the cauliflower florets with breadcrumbs. Coat all the cauliflower florets with breadcrumbs. Prepare all the cauliflowers in the same manner. Place them in the air fryer.
- Air fry them at 375° degree F or 180° C degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. After 12 minutes take them out from the air fryer.
- Dip them in the barbeque sauce. Toss them well.
- Cauliflower wings are ready to be served
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- You can brush and coat cauliflower wings instead of dipping them directly in the batter or sauce if you like less battery or sauce.
- You should serve this recipe of cauliflower wings as soon as possible so that they will be at their crispiest. Alternatively, you can reheat or cool them before eating them.
- Every time you air fry or bake the wings, flip them halfway through.
- Arrange the cauliflower pieces evenly into the air fryer basket. Your air fryer may require cooking in batches depending on its size.
- 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes is the perfect temperature for air-frying the cauliflower.
Serve with any kind of your favorite dip or sauce you like.
The best way to eat these is to serve them immediately after making them. When leftovers are reheated, they lose their crispness.
Put the leftover BBQ cauliflower in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days if you have leftovers. You can also microwave or air fry the food.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Make bbq Cauliflower In An Oven?
Follow the above instructions and then you can cook the florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, but instead place them on a baking sheet and roast at 400F for 20 to 25 minutes until they are browned.
How To Cut Cauliflower Florets For Bbq Cauliflower Wings?
When you flip over the cauliflower head so that you’re looking down the stem, you see the cauliflower from the bottom. Remove the big florets from the center stem.
Make the big florets smaller by cutting them further. This recipe calls for them to be medium-sized so that you can easily pick them up with your fingers – about half or three-fourths of the size of a chicken wing.
Cauliflower That Has Been Frozen Can Be Used?
Readers say this works as well, but I haven’t tried it myself. Make sure you let the cauliflower thaw fully before baking (don’t microwave, as this could turn it mushy) and absorb excess moisture.
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.