The Low Carb Spinach & Mushroom Cauliflower Rice (paleo, vegan, keto) is nutrient-rich, paleo, vegan, and vegan, and bursting with flavor after just 30 minutes of preparation! Make yourself some low carb Mushroom cauliflower rice recipe with this simple and delicious recipe! It is delicious with bread or a side salad.
Those who like Vegan & Vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Please join my Facebook page if you enjoy cooking vegetarian/vegan dishes – Pinch Of Flavours
At the end of this post is a recipe card and a disclosure of Amazon affiliate links.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
Cauliflower rice recipes and mushrooms can be used in so many ways that I’m always surprised. My favorite part about mushrooms is their versatility.
This mushroom cauliflower rice with spinach is a great side dish or if you would like to include a protein, a great main course.
Mushroom cauliflower rice Keto is a low-carb diet that absorbs the flavors of olive oil, garlic, and soy sauce, creating a flavor enhanced by the sauteed mushrooms, onions, and spinach.
About Low Carb Spinach & Mushroom Cauliflower Rice Recipe
As with most low carb/keto recipes, this cauliflower rice recipe will fill you up without leaving you feeling bloated. In addition, it makes a tasty side dish for rice. There’s no way I’m pretending it’s real.
It’s a delicious cauliflower and mushroom stir fry, I hope you all like it. I’ve been exploring all the different ways to prepare cauliflower rice with my family. This is a great grain rice substitute, and it’s SO easy to make!
Nevertheless, substituting good for bad is how it works. There can never be a perfect substitute. Instead, you get something that is fresh and new. In this cauliflower rice calories are very less and you can enjoy this guilt-free recipe whenever you are hungry.
You won’t be judged by anybody here for taking care of your health. Everyone is on the same team. I understand. Make space for more veggies and real food by cutting out the unhealthy stuff.
That’s something I didn’t know existed! It’s something I have to try! Broccoli or asparagus can be substituted for mushrooms or spinach if you do not like either! Check out the cauliflower rice recipe with mushrooms and spinach!
- 1 medium – Cauliflower florets
- 7 – Button mushroom sliced
- 500 gm – Spinach leaves
- Vegetables chopped as per your preferences(optional)
- 1 big – Onion chopped
- 6 – Garlic cloves sliced
- 4 tbsp – Olive oil
- Pink salt to taste
- 1 tbsp – Soya sauce
- 1 cup – Leftover Bell peppers diced
- 1 tbsp – Black pepper powder
Check out the Low Carb Spinach Cauliflower Rice Recipe Video :
How to make Low Carb Spinach Cauliflower Rice Recipe step by step with photo:
- Wash and cut spinach leaves. Keep it aside. Wash and cut medium cauliflower florets.
- In a food processor add all the cauliflower florets. We are making cauliflower rice with cauliflower florets.
- Take out the cauliflower in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- In a frying pan, add olive oil on medium flame. When the oil smokes add garlic clove sliced saute for 30 seconds.
- Add onions chopped saute for 2 minutes.
- You can also add leftover greens or vegetables chopped(optional). I added red bell pepper diced green bell pepper diced, yellow bell pepper diced and green onion leaves chopped. Saute everything for 30 seconds.
- Add Button mushroom sliced. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower rice saute and mix everything nicely.
- Add soya sauce, black pepper, and pink salt according to your taste.
- Mix everything together till the cauliflower rice absorbs everything. On medium flame, stir for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Spinach Cauliflower Rice is ready to be served.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- The cauliflower can be riced in a food processor if you want. Put a steel shredder in your processor and run the cauliflower through it. Within seconds the cauliflower will be shredded.
- Right from the skillet, I like to serve this hot. The flavors are at their best when served fresh.
- The vegetable side dish can be served as is or with a protein such as chicken, salmon, or turkey for a full dinner, or if vegan then baked tofu is a great option.
- I think you will make this mushroom cauliflower rice keto recipe again and again if you’re looking to expand your keto cookbook. It’s delicious and so easy to make.
It is best to serve cauliflower rice right away. Cauliflower rice that has been stored can taste weird and smell bad. Making cauliflower rice only takes 15 minutes!
Toppings that we like include sour cream, cilantro, avocados, and sometimes fried tortilla chips
You can include additional veggies or proteins, such as grilled chicken, prawns, carrots, and zucchini.
You may also like some other snack recipes on my blog – Mayonnaise sandwich, Stuffed onion rings recipe, Home Made Salad – Mediterranean Quinoa Patties & Hummus buddha bowl (Vegan And Gluten-Free), Vegetable Cheese Crepes.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.