The Low Carb Spinach & Mushroom Cauliflower Rice (paleo, vegan, keto) is nutrient-rich, paleo, vegan, and vegan, and bursting with flavor after just 30 minutes of preparation! Make yourself some low carb Mushroom cauliflower rice recipe with this simple and delicious recipe! It is delicious with bread or a side salad.
- 1 medium – Cauliflower florets
- 7 – Button mushroom sliced
- 500 gm – Spinach leaves
- 1 big – Onion chopped
- 6 – Garlic cloves sliced
- 4 tbsp – Olive oil
- Pink salt to taste
- 1 tbsp – Soya sauce
- 1 cup – Leftover Bell peppers diced
- 1 tbsp – Black pepper powder
- Wash and cut spinach leaves. Keep it aside. Wash and cut medium cauliflower florets.
- In a food processor add all the cauliflower florets. We are making cauliflower rice with cauliflower florets.
- Take out the cauliflower in a bowl. Keep it aside.
- In a frying pan, add olive oil on medium flame. When the oil smokes add garlic clove sliced saute for 30 seconds.
- Add onions chopped saute for 2 minutes.
- You can also add leftover greens or vegetables chopped(optional). I added red bell pepper diced green bell pepper diced, yellow bell pepper diced and green onion leaves chopped. Saute everything for 30 seconds.
- Add Button mushroom sliced. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Add cauliflower rice saute and mix everything nicely.
- Add soya sauce, black pepper, and pink salt according to your taste.
- Mix everything together till the cauliflower rice absorbs everything. On medium flame, stir for 5 minutes.
- Add spinach leaves.
- Mix well and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Spinach Cauliflower Rice is ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.[equipments]
- The cauliflower can be riced in a food processor if you want. Put a steel shredder in your processor and run the cauliflower through it. Within seconds the cauliflower will be shredded.
- Right from the skillet, I like to serve this hot. The flavors are at their best when served fresh.
- The vegetable side dish can be served as is or with a protein such as chicken, salmon, or turkey for a full dinner, or if vegan then baked tofu is a great option.
- I think you will make this mushroom cauliflower rice keto recipe again and again if you’re looking to expand your keto cookbook. It’s delicious and so easy to make.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Stove-Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 people
- Calories: 114Kcal
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 350mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Cauliflower rice recipe, keto mushroom cauliflower rice, mushroom spinach cauliflower rice