A traditional Nutella rocky road bark – Rocky Road Chocolate Fudge Bars made with Nutella and a few ingredients’ is a winner. With roasted nuts of our choice and mini marshmallows, this no-bake treat is perfect for the holidays.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Some other desserts recipes you will like on my blog – Vegan Blueberry Mini Cheesecake, Dark Chocolate Blueberry Oats Muffins, Kaju Katli No-Cook Recipe | Indian Cashew Fudge, Turtle Cookies – Homemade cookies.
At the end of this post is a recipe card and a disclosure of Amazon affiliate links.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
The amount of this I ate was WAY over the top. Folks, you are going to be blown away by these bars. Love rice crispy treats? You are going to love them too. You will also love these chocolate bars. As if they were some sort of chocolate miracle in between the crisp and the fudgy. And they had marshmallows, too.
Then you will love all things Nutella Rocky Road Bark (I bet I’m not the only one who does this). These Nutella-filled chocolate treats are packed with nuts and mini marshmallows.
You did not think the rocky road could get any better until we added a whole cup of Nutella. The result is something truly magical.
The marshmallows and roasted nuts provide a lovely crunch, and the smooth and creamy texture is outstanding.
If Nutella Rocky Road Bark is about more is more, then chocolate chips are for no other reason than to add further to the texture and flavor.
Christmas is right around the corner, so I couldn’t wait to share this recipe with you. What a great gift idea!
- Perfect for the holiday season.
- Making it will only take you a few minutes
- With very little effort.
- It requires few ingredients.
- Easily shared.
- It is so good.
The only way to keep this in the house is to keep going back for another, so you have to give it away. Continue reading. Does anyone else feel the same way?
- 400 gm – Dark chocolate
- 1 cup – Marshmallow (colored)
- Tutti Frutti (decoration)
- 1 cup – Nuts chopped (pecan, hazelnut, macadamia, pistachio, and almond)
- 1 cup – Nutella
- 1 tbsp – Butter
- 1 tbsp – Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp – Choco chips
Check out the Nutella rocky road bark Recipe Video :
How To Make Nutella rocky road bark Step By Step With Photo:
- In a frying pan, melt butter. Add the chopped nuts (hazelnut, pecan, almond, macadamia, pistachio) nicely roast them till you get a nutty smell.
- Keep the nuts aside.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds and then take out and then again give for few more seconds. Just don’t burn them.
- Whisk the melted dark chocolate.
- Add Nutella and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add all the chopped and roasted nuts. Add half marshmallows and reserve half for decoration. Add choco chips and reserve some for decoration.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Grease some coconut oil in the bowl. Pour in the chocolate mixture. Spread it evenly with the help of the spatula.
- Decorate with tutti frutti, some marshmallows, and sprinkle some Choco chips.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours and then cut in the required shapes you like.
- Nutella rocky road chocolate bars are ready to be served.
You can keep them in an airtight container for about 1 month. As well as you can freeze them for 3 to 4 months.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
*SOME OF THE LINKS IN THIS POST ARE AFFILIATE LINKS AND WE WILL RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE AFTER CLICKING ON OUR LINK. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR WORK HERE AT Pinchofflavours!