These five-ingredient Nutella rocky road bark – Rocky Road Chocolate Fudge Bars are a winner. This delicious no-bake treat is filled with mini marshmallows and roasted peanuts – a perfect Christmas or holiday gift.
- 400 gm – Dark chocolate
- 1 cup – Marshmallow (colored)
- Tutti Frutti (decoration)
- 1 cup – Nuts chopped (pecan, hazelnut, macadamia, pistachio, and almond)
- 1 cup – Nutella
- 1 tbsp – Butter
- 1 tbsp – Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp – Choco chips
- In a frying pan, melt butter. Add the chopped nuts (hazelnut, pecan, almond, macadamia, pistachio) nicely roast them till you get a nutty smell.
- Keep the nuts aside.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds and then take out and then again give for few more seconds. Just don’t burn them.
- Whisk the melted dark chocolate.
- Add Nutella and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add all the chopped and roasted nuts. Add half marshmallows and reserve half for decoration. Add choco chips and reserve some for decoration.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Grease some coconut oil in the bowl. Pour in the chocolate mixture. Spread it evenly with the help of the spatula.
- Decorate with tutti frutti, some marshmallows, and sprinkle some Choco chips.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours and then cut in the required shapes you like.
- Nutella rocky road chocolate bars are ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 8 People
- Calories: 145Kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 7mg
- Fat: 9g
- Trans Fat: og
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg