Make Motichoor Truffles from ready-made Motichoor Ladoo, a sweet made from besan (gram flour) and sugar syrup. Then, cover the truffles with white chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.
I have given it a decorative festival touch. This is perfect for Diwali season when guests arrive, serve this and watch how happy they become. My favorite sweet of all time! I make it for special occasions!
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Some other recipes you would like on my blog – Some other recipes you would like on my blog – Nutella rocky road bark, White Chocolate Rocky Road, Vegan Blueberry Mini Cheesecake, Kaju Katli No-Cook Recipe | Indian Cashew Fudge.
At the end of this post is a recipe card and a disclosure of Amazon affiliate links.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
I love making Fusion desserts! They’re so satisfying and creative. The fact that I was a very picky eater as a child (and am still that way!) comes up time and time again. During my childhood, I ate all types of vegetables and only sweets were a treat for me.
When I was a kid, my favorite Indian sweets were soan papdi, besan laddoo, Kaju katli, gulab jamun, and motichoor ladoo. I didn’t care much for others other than these five.
The situation has changed since then. As you might imagine, growing up with a sweet-toothed sister and best friend changes a lot!
Even though I now like many different kinds of sweets, my absolute favorite is still the motichoor ladoo!
Using the Indian motichoor ladoo, these motichoor truffles are made with ready-made motichoor ladoo and dipped in white or dark chocolate for a festive twist!
You can gift these to your friends and family as gifts with crushed nuts, rose petals, and edible silver leaves.
It is delicious to eat these Motichoor truffles. Simple motichoor truffles can be jazzed up with these delicious treats! The chocolate can be dark or white. These edible gifts are perfect for family and friends. It takes a few ingredients to make this festive treat.
Motichoor Ladoo – what is it?
The term ladoo refers to anything sweet and round, and we make a lot of ladoos. Everything from grains and lentils to dried fruits and nuts can be made into ladoo.
Motichoor ladoos are made from gram flour, also known as besan.
Boondi is made by deep-frying chickpea flour crystals, mixing them with a sugar syrup, then shaping them into spheres. While it’s not difficult to make, you will need some practice and patience to perfect it.
Truffles made from Motichoor,
- Simple ladoos can be jazzed up with these fun toppings!
- Dark chocolate or white chocolate are used.
- These edible gifts are perfect for family and friends.
- Making a festive treat is easy and only requires a few ingredients.
- 200 gm – White chocolate Bar chopped
- 12 – Motichoor ladoos (freeze for 3 hours, it’s easy to use firm ladoos otherwise soft ladoo will break)
- 2 tbsp – Pistachio chopped
- 2 tbsp – Sprinklers for decorations
Check Motichoor Truffles Video Recipe:
How to make Motichoor Truffles recipe step by step with photo:
- Freeze store-bought motichoor ladoo for 2 hours because it’s easy to work with frim ladoos. Then Melt white chocolate in the microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- Take it out and whisk with a whisker. Repeat the process till it fully melts and has a glaze. Don’t overburn them.
- Take the ladoos out from freeze. Take one ladoo and insert one skewer.
- Dip the ladoo in the melted white chocolate and coat well from all sides.
- Drain the excess chocolate and place it on the parchment paper.
- You can also simply dip the motichoor ladoo and pick it up with a fork too.
- While the chocolate is still in liquid form decorate with a sprinkler of your choice.
- Let them freeze for 30 minutes in the freezer. Take out and decorate with chopped pistachio. Ready to be served.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- Just keep an eye when melting the white or dark chocolates.
- After every 30 seconds take out from the microwave and whisk the melting chocolate till it gets a glazy look.
- Freeze the motichoor ladoo for 2 hours before making them into truffles.
In the refrigerator, these truffles will last for up to three days. At room temperature, they will keep for one hour. Chocolate may melt after that.
You can freeze the motichoor ladoo 3 hours ahead of making them. It is possible to dip them then in the melting chocolate and they would set in a few minutes
Making the truffles a day in advance and keeping them refrigerated is recommended if you want to make them ahead of time. You can give them as gifts to friends and family by packing them in cute boxes.
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
*SOME OF THE LINKS IN THIS POST ARE AFFILIATE LINKS AND WE WILL RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE AFTER CLICKING ON OUR LINK. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR WORK HERE AT Pinchofflavours!