Christmas and the holidays are the perfect time for a delicious White Chocolate Rocky Road recipe! They contain white chocolate, marshmallows, Turkish delight, coconut, and pistachios and can be prepared in just 10 minutes.
Rocky Road has always been one of my favorites when I was in Toronto. Everyone will drool over the creamy chocolate treat with marshmallow pops and crunchy nuts. The festive holiday flavor of White Chocolate Rocky Road simply screams Christmas!
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Some other desserts recipes you will like on my blog – Vegan Blueberry Mini Cheesecake, Dark Chocolate Blueberry Oats Muffins, Kaju Katli No-Cook Recipe | Indian Cashew Fudge, Turtle Cookies – Homemade cookies.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
Christmas and the holidays are the perfect time to make this no-bake dessert, and you only need 5 ingredients! Rocky road is so good! You’ll love it for a lot of reasons. This is going to be a favorite in your house this Christmas for many reasons!
With No-Bake, you don’t even have to turn the oven on! It only takes melting the chocolate and mixing it all together to make the rocky road. The white chocolate rocky road is quick and easy to make if you have 15 minutes to spare.
You can make your own great homemade Christmas present by popping a few pieces of rock candy into a cellophane bag and tying a ribbon around it.
I remember whenever I used to visit No frills or Walmart I used to go to the chocolate section and look for some rocky road.
Kids will love the fun activity – your little ones will be happy to bake and prepare Christmas treats! It’s an easy recipe the kids will enjoy helping with.
Keeping it in the house will make it easy to sneak a piece from the fridge every now and then – or is it just me?
About White Chocolate Rocky Road recipes
It has everything a Rocky Road should have. Pistachios crunch, dried cranberries, and soft marshmallows waft in the air. This Christmas treat is perfect for white chocolate lovers.
So don’t miss out, make a double, just to be safe! The best desserts should not be kept to ourselves. Before melting your chocolate, add a bit of coconut oil to it.
Using this trick helps you cut the rocky road later on when you’ve had too much Turkish Delight. The thinned chocolate is easier to mix with the yummy add-ins. Regardless of whether you have coconut oil or not.
Despite its importance (but highly recommended), it isn’t essential. This recipe was a no-brainer since Christmas is right around the corner. It’s perfect for Christmas gifts, right?
This is a great product,
- Making it is quick and easy
- Easy as pie
- The ingredients are few
- A simple way to share
- A delicious dessert.
- 500 gm – White chocolate
- 1 cup – Mixed nuts
- 1 cup – Marshmallow
- 1/2 cup – Tutti frutti
- 1/2 cup – Dried cranberry
White chocolate – Whenever possible, I recommend using high-quality white chocolate (such as Cadbury, Lindt, Whittakers, Nestle, or Hershey’s). When you use a good quality brand of white chocolate in this recipe, it makes a considerable difference to the overall taste.
Mixed nuts – I have taken a variety of nuts like pecans, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, and almonds. If you roast them in butter for a couple and this step just enhances the taste so so much to the next level.
Cranberry – I have used dried cranberries for that tangy sweetness.
Tutti frutti – Candy made primarily from raw papaya or berries, tart and colorful. You can take any fruit candies available.
Marshmallows – I have taken colorful marshmallows here.
Check out the white Chocolate Rocky Road Recipe :
How To Make White Chocolate Rocky Road Step By Step With Photo:
- On a medium-high flame, roast the nuts along with some butter(pecans, macadamia, almonds, and pistachios). Stir them for 2 minutes. After roasting transfer them to a chopping board.
- Roughly chop the nuts with a help of a knife.
- Keep the white chocolate packet at room temperature. In a bowl, melt the white chocolate for 40 secs in a microwave. After that takeout and stir and again microwave for 20 seconds and then again take out ad stir. Keep doing this process until all the white chocolate melts nicely and smoothly. Take it out stir with a spatula if you see any lumps do it again be careful with the temperature as you might burn the white chocolate.
- In a bowl, put all the nuts, cranberry, and marshmallows. Pour in the melted white chocolate mix it properly.
- Now take a separate bowl and add all the mixture and level it. Put it in the fridge for two hours
- After 2 hours take it out of the glass mould. Demould it on a plate or chopping board.
- Cut it into pieces.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- When melting chocolate, choose a high-quality bar (I like to use Cadbury, Lindt, or Nestle). It is important to choose good chocolate for this recipe because it is the main component.
- Melt your chocolate with coconut oil – this will make cutting it into neat pieces easier.
- On 50% power, microwave the chocolate for 30 seconds, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds until it has melted just enough
- To prevent cracks, remove the rocky road from the fridge 30 minutes before slicing.
- The rocky road should be cut using a large, sharp knife.
- If you want to freeze it can be stored for 3 months in an airtight container.
The rocky road made with white chocolate can be kept up to a week in the fridge in an airtight container.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which chocolate brand is best?
It can be made with any product that has good quality chocolate (e.g., Cadbury, Lindt, Whittakers, Nestle, or Hershey’s).
Is it possible to make it nut-free?
Yes, Simply avoid them.
Can they be gifted on Christmas?
Yes, Give your friends, family, and neighbors a Rocky Road gift they’ll remember. A few pieces can be placed in a cellophane bag with a ribbon tied around it.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.