Tomato Onion Pepper Cheese Toasties – Air fryer recipe is a childhood favorite. Breakfast, brunch, or tea time are all good reasons to eat this toastie. Just air fried and without oil is a healthier option and so quick to prepare.
- Take a bowl and add all the chopped green and yellow bell peppers.
- Add onion chopped.
- Add green chilies chopped.
- Add Vegan cheddar cheese diced.
- Now mix everything nicely.
- Now take sourdough bread and top it with the mixture we prepared.
- Now place the bread in an air fryer basket and air fry at 380 degrees F for 5 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Take out once done.
- For stovetop method: Heat a frying pan grease with oil it’s optional.
- Then place 2 sourdough bread slices on the pan.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on low flame till the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese melts open the lid.
- Take out with help of a spatula
- Now serve on a plate and sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
- Serve hot and crispy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.[equipments]
- You can use vegan or plain cheddar cheese according to your preferences.
- You can make it absolutely oil free.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3 Toasties
- Calories: 400Kcal
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1000mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 20g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
Keywords: toasties, air fryer, sandwich