Instant sugarfree vanilla modak recipe for the health-conscious and fit. It is appropriate to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi.
- 200 gms – Paneer
- 1/2 cup – Milk powder
- 1/2 tbsp – Vanilla essence
- 3 – Fresh rose or dry rose petals
- 1/2 tbsp – Ghee
- 1/2 cup – Pistachio chopped
- Modak mold is required
- First, crumble paneer nicely with clean hands and add milk powder to it. Note: you can grind the paneer in a mixer to get a smooth p[aste.
- Now add ghee to a pan on the lowest flame.
- Now immediately add paneer crumble and milk powder.
- Mix well on the lowest flame by continuously stirring the mixture on the lowest flame.
- After 5 minutes add the vanilla essence or rasmalai essence to the mixture.
- Mix well on the lowest flame for 1 minute.
- Now turn off the flame and take out the mixture on a plate. Let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Once the mixture comes to room temperature now add chopped pistachio and red rose chopped petals.
- Now take modak mold and grease it with little ghee.
- Now add some chopped pistachio and red rose chopped petals into the mold.
- Then add the mixture into the mold and seal the mold nicely for 30 seconds.
- Open the mold slowly so that modak doesn’t break.
- Our sugar-free vanilla modak is ready.
- Serve it to Ganpati Bappa as an offering.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove-Top
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 75kcal
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: modal recipe, modak, sugarfree modak