This savory Air Fryer Hash brown avocado toast with egg recipe is perfect for brunch or breakfast.
The crunchy hash browns, creamy avocado, and runny egg combine to form the delicious breakfast of your dreams, and it’s done in only a few minutes.
- Take 2 store-bought hash browns and air fry them at 380 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Take a ripe avocado cut and cut it into cubes.
- Then make it into a rough paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and crack two eggs and Prepare an egg pouch as your preference I prefer the sunny side.
- Take hash brown on a serving plate.
- Now apply the avocado paste to both hash browns.
- Add grated cheese to the avocado.
- Place an egg pouch on the cheese.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Avocado hash brown toast is ready to be served hot and crispy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Just click on the below images to purchase.
- Use any good company hash brown or you can prepare them from scratch at home.
- You can make your eggs sunny or firmer as you like.
- Take ripe avocados so that you can make a rough paste out of them easily.
- Let your poached eggs rest on a paper towel if they are done before the hash browns are. This will aid in absorbing any extra oil.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 people
- Calories: 305Kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 285mg
- Fat: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 185mg
Keywords: egg breakfast ideas, avocado toast, avocado hashbrown, egg breakfast recipes, Air Fryer Hashbrowns