A Vegan recipe for breakfast – Rava Toast (sooji toast) Recipe is an excellent morning breakfast or afternoon tea-time snack. The preparation of this toast is very simple and takes about 15-20 minutes.
- 1 cup – Green bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup – Onion chopped
- 1 cup – Tomato chopped
- 1 cup – Carrot grated
- 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves chopped
- 4 – Green chilies chopped
- 1 cup – Semolina/suji/sooji
- 1/2 cup – Plain Yogurt/vegan yogurt
- 1 tbsp – Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 6 – Bread slices any kind you like
- Olive oil or butter for frying
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, add semolina/sooji, plain or vegan yogurt, and little water. Make a smooth batter by mixing them together.
- Add green bell pepper chopped, onion chopped, carrot grated, and tomato chopped. Give it a nice mix.
- Add coriander leaves chopped, green chilly chopped, red chilly powder, black pepper powder, and salt. Nicely mix everything.
- Take a bread slice to pour Semolina/ Suji mixture. Prepare rest all of them.
- Grease oil on the frying pan on a medium flame. Add stuffing side on the pan. Two Suji toast at a time. Press with a spatula cook for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Flip and cook the other side too. Stovetop method Suji toast is ready.
- In an Air fryer grease oil with a help of a brush. Place Suji toast and grease oil. Close the lid. Air fry them at 180°Cor 350°F degrees for 5 minutes.
- Ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- This sooji batter will cover 6 to 7 slices of bread if your bread is small, but if your bread is medium or big, you may only get five slices.
- To ensure easy stuffing, chop everything finely.
- You can use colorful bell peppers if you have
- Use vegan yogurt to make this toast vegan
- Use green chilies according to your preferences. If making for kids ty to skip them.
- If your sooji isn’t smooth, pulse it in a mixer a few times.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air-fried +Stove Top
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 3 people
- Calories: 220kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 340mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
Keywords: Vegan recipe for breakfast - Rava Toast (sooji toast) Recipe