Veg Grilled Cheese Sandwich is an easy and quick vegetable cheese sandwich recipe that only takes 20 minutes to prepare. In this recipe, there is no cooking, sautéing, or blanching of vegetables.
In the event you are making a large family meal, a sandwich maker will simplify the process.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
Griddles or tawas can be used to prepare it. For a few sandwiches, a Tawa is the best choice. Otherwise, a sandwich maker is a good option.
It’s easy to make this grilled veg sandwich for breakfast or brunch, and it’s healthy, too. If you don’t want to grill this veggie sandwich, you can still make it a basic sandwich. But I tell you, this simple step makes it so much better.
Buttery, crunchy bread crunches up against the vegetable like a giant crouton encasing a salad. Don’t delay, do this today!
If you don’t have an electric grill sandwich maker, you can also use a stovetop toaster or open grill like I did to make this street-style grilled sandwich.
Sandwiches grilled on the grill are very popular since the bread is golden and crisp. Both toasting and grilling are my personal favorites.
About Veg Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Creamy, cheesy, colorful, and bursting with goodness, this Veg Grilled Cheese Sandwich has it all. Moumita, my sister, and I often make a veggie sandwich for breakfast when we’re short on time in the morning.
This sandwich takes you only twenty minutes to make, and I’m not lying. Make the filling, spread it on toasted bread, and then grill or toast the bread.
It is not like eating just a slice of onion, cucumber, or tomato when you eat this sandwich since all the veggies are very finely chopped or grated. You can add grated or finely chopped veggies to the filling if you have a picky eater. The vegetables provide a subtle crunch to the dish.
And also take cheese which melts nicely as per your like. I have taken both cheese slices as well as grated mozzarella cheese.
I think most working mothers believe it’s impossible to prepare a healthy breakfast in the mornings when they have a lot of responsibilities? Here’s a fast and easy vegetarian sandwich recipe to consider. This recipe for vegetable cheese sandwiches can be prepared within 20 minutes.
- 6 – brown or white bread
- 1 – medium finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 – medium finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 medium thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 – pinch salt
- 1 – medium finely chopped cucumber
- 3 – slices cheese slices
- 1 cup – Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 – medium finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 – teaspoon spice black pepper
- 2 – tablespoon butter
How To Make Veg Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe Step By Step With Photo:
- In a bowl, combine the chopped vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Place a cheese slice and grated mozzarella cheese on a bread slice and spread 4-5 tablespoons of mixed vegetables on it and cover it with another bread slice.
- Toast or grill the sandwich in a pan or sandwich maker with a little butter until it becomes crisp on both sides.
- Cut the sides (optional) and then you can serve it warm.
Can we make this in an Air fryer?
Yes, of course, we can. Just brush with butter mixed with chopped parsley or coriander leaves and red chili flakes. Mix and then brush on the top side of the sandwich.
Cook your cheese vegetable sandwich at 350 degrees F for 5-10 minutes in the air fryer after assembling the sandwich. It might vary depending on your Air Fryer, but in my case, it was done with around six minutes to spare, without the need to flip it.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- Make healthier choices by choosing brown bread or multigrain bread.
- Using a Tawa or sandwich maker, you can do this as well as grill the bread to make it golden and crisp.
- Various vegetables can be added, such as sweet corn, mushrooms, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, and celery.
- For a tangy twist, mix some green chutney with the filling.
- You can make the filling even spicier by taking the time to sprinkle chili flakes on top after spooning.
Fresh juice, such as watermelon juice or orange juice, goes well with these tasty sandwiches. This can be served with your choice of tea or coffee.
Make your sandwiches indoors and do not leave them out for more than four hours after they are made. When it gets colder, it can stay longer for more than 1 hour before becoming soggy.
In conclusion, if you want the sandwich to remain crisp, it must be served immediately after it has been grilled on a Tawa; otherwise, it may become soggy.
Consume it within five hours after making it.
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.
*SOME OF THE LINKS IN THIS POST ARE AFFILIATE LINKS AND WE WILL RECEIVE A COMMISSION IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE AFTER CLICKING ON OUR LINK. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR WORK HERE AT Pinchofflavours!