Simple Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Sun-Dried Tomatoes takes just 20 minutes to prepare from four simple ingredients (spaghetti, olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes).
- On the sautee mode of an Instant pot. Add olive oil, butter, garlic cloves chopped. Make sure the raw smell goes away by stirring until it does.
- Add red chilly flakes.
- Press cancel.
- Add parsley leaves chopped, and black pepper powder. Stir everything very nicely.
- Add water and add wheat spaghetti to break them. Mix well. Make sure the valve is set to sealing after closing the lid. Pressure cook for 6 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally after that turn to venting. Open the lid. Saute mode on for 7 minutes. Use a tong to mix nicely.
- Evaporate all the water and add sundried tomato. Mix well.
- Spaghetti is ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The roasting of garlic in oil is vital to the success of this pasta dish. It is important to heat up the oil and garlic together when using cold olive oil. As soon as the oil starts to bubble, it is necessary to LOWER the heat and toast the garlic until it is golden brown in color.
- Raw garlic flavor will result if garlic is overly lightly roasted.
- It will taste bitter if the garlic is too dark or brown.
- I used vegan parmesan cheese for garnishing as I was making it vegetarian. It is important to know that authentic Parmigiano Reggiano cheese is not a vegetarian cheese and contains rennet. Choose cheese according to your diet.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Instant-Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 616Kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 75g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: What to serve with spaghetti aglio e olio, Spaghetti aglio olio recipe, Creamy Aglio Olio recipe, Healthy spaghetti aglio e olio recipe