Flaky and delicious, this Salmon Healthy recipe – Air Fryer Salmon & Veggies is a real treat. Salmon that is juicy, tender, and full of flavor that melts in the mouth after being air-fried with veggies and cheese on top.
- 2 – Salmon Fillet
- 1 tsp – Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp – Garlic powder
- 1 tsp – Onion powder
- 1 tsp – black pepper powder
- 10 – Garlic cloves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 – Red bell peppers julienne
- 1 – Green bell peppers julienne
- 1 – Yellow bell peppers julienne
- 1 – Carrot chopped
- 1 – Celery chopped
- 5 to 6 – Green beans chopped
- olive oil for frying
- Red chilly flakes
- Cheese grated
- Lemon Juice
- Bread crumbs optional
- Take fish fillets and rub the salmon with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, and salt, depending on your taste. Keep it aside for 15 minutes. After that, you can coat them in bread crumbs at this time but it’s optional.
- Now grease or spray the air fryer with little olive oil and place all the sliced veggies and then salmon fillet on top of it.
- Drizzle a little more olive oil on fish fillets.
- Sprinkle some chopped garlic on the salmon top. Air-Fry for 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C for 10 – 12 minutes
- After 10 minutes open the basket and add grated cheese on top of the fillets. Now air fry on 350 degrees F for 2 minutes.
- Take out after 2 minutes after the cheese melts carefully with the help of a tong and it’s done. Sprinkle some red chilly flakes or black pepper powder and enjoy
- It is possible to cook salmon fillets evenly by using similar-sized fillets so that they all finish baking together.
- To ensure that your spices adhere to the fish fillets, pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Suitable side dishes for this salmon include creamy mashed potatoes and tortellini alfredo.
- Salmon filets should be well done in 14 minutes.
- Don’t skimp on the seasoning; salmon usually requires extra seasoning.
- Take veggies of your own choice.
- It’s fine to use both fresh and frozen salmon for this recipe. Cook the salmon after it has been thawed. Fresh salmon should not have soft spots or discoloration and should appear brightly colored and clean.
- If you do not have a meat thermometer, you can tell by the color of the salmon whether it is ready. Once cooked, salmon develops an opaque pink color instead of its translucent reddish hue.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 people
- Calories: 306 Kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 80mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 34g
- Cholesterol: 96g
Keywords: air fryer salmon, salmon, Salmon Healthy Recipes