Flaky and delicious, this Salmon Healthy recipe – Air Fryer Salmon & Veggies is a real treat. Salmon that is juicy, tender, and full of flavor that melts in the mouth after being air-fried with veggies and cheese on top.
Air Fryer cooking makes salmon better, especially when it’s cooked to perfection. It’s a simple way to make a delicious meal without getting your hands dirty.
The salmon recipe I have provided is low carb and keto-friendly, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. You can make this elegant dinner any night of the week, and it is suitable for most diets.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Salmon Healthy Recipes – Air Fryer Salmon & Veggies that cook in under 15 minutes will be your new favorite recipe. With an air fryer, you get a crisp crust on the outside and a juicy interior along with a variety of veggies that too are air fried with some olive oil.
As a family, we have become so accustomed to using our air fryer frequently. It’s fantastic! This is a great kitchen appliance that we use regularly. Air-fryers do a lot more than just cooking food.
There is a heating element above the cooking surface (tray or basket) of an air fryer, forcing hot air down to heat the food in the air fryer. It works perfectly for a wide range of recipes, including air-fried salmon.
You may also like some other Air-fryer recipes on my blog – Samosa With Olives And Peas Patties – Air Fried, Vegan Spanish Spinach Croquettes – Air Fried, Air Fryer Cucumber Fritters, Chili Cheese Toast – Air Fryer Spicy Cheese Toast.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
About Salmon Healthy Recipes – Air Fryer Salmon & Veggies
With this Salmon Healthy recipe – Air Fryer Salmon & Veggies, you can enjoy the taste of baked salmon and seafood. This dish features fresh fish, melted cheese, with herbs and spices flavor that makes it impossible to resist.
Crispy salmon outside pairs well with moist and flaky salmon inside, and roasted vegetables or crispy baby potatoes are good accompaniments.
There is nothing easier than this recipe! You simply have to season the fish, place it in the air fryer, and cook it. It’s done!
It took me just under 20 minutes to cook my 4 salmon fillets.
The recipe also takes only a few minutes to prepare. Using an air fryer, you can cook your fish quickly without worrying about it drying out.
With just a few seasonings and a 15-minute air fryer, you can make perfectly tender, juicy, and garlicky salmon that doesn’t tough or dry.
Easy seafood dinners like this garlic cheese salmon with vegetables can’t be any easier – and they’re almost as healthy as they are pretty.
The salmon recipe I have provided is low carb and keto-friendly, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. There is nothing more elegant than this dinner. Take advantage of it any day of the week!
Salmon from an air fryer can be served as a salad topping or as a side dish with grains or grilled zucchini. We all love salmon fillets, and this is such a fast and easy way to make them.
- 2 – Salmon Fillet
- 1 tsp – Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp – Garlic powder
- 1 tsp – Onion powder
- 1 tsp – black pepper powder
- 10 – Garlic cloves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 – Red bell peppers julienne
- 1 – Green bell peppers julienne
- 1 – Yellow bell peppers julienne
- 1 – Carrot chopped
- 1 – Celery chopped
- 5 to 6 – Green beans chopped
- olive oil for frying
- Red chilly flakes
- Cheese grated
- Lemon Juice
- Bread crumbs optional
Olive oil – The seasonings adhere to the salmon fillets with the help of olive oil.
Garlic – A sprinkle of crushed or chopped garlic adds flavor.
Salmon – Use fresh salmon for that flaky texture and great flavour. Though you can use frozen ones too.
Seasoning – You can season the vegetable mixture with different seasonings, such as black pepper, red chili flakes, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt, depending on your taste.
Vegetables – Take Juillience of red, green, and yellow bell peppers. Then chopped beans, Carrots, celery. Use your favorite vegetables here.
Cheese – I have used grated processed cheese. You can also use cheddar or mozzarella
Bread crumb – If you want that extra crispy texture you can coat the fish after seasoning with bread crumbs. It’s purely optional.
Lemon juice – it helps to give the fish a fresh flavour do not skip.
How To Make Salmon Healthy Recipes – Air Fryer Salmon & Veggies With Photo:
- Take fish fillets and rub the salmon with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, and salt, depending on your taste. Keep it aside for 15 minutes. After that, you can coat them in bread crumbs at this time but it’s optional.
- Now grease or spray the air fryer with little olive oil and place all the sliced veggies and then salmon fillet on top of it.
- Drizzle a little more olive oil on fish fillets.
- Sprinkle some chopped garlic on the salmon top. Air-Fry for 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C for 10 – 12 minutes
- After 10 minutes open the basket and add grated cheese on top of the fillets. Now air fry on 350 degrees F for 2 minutes.
- Take out after 2 minutes after the cheese melts carefully with the help of a tong and it’s done. Sprinkle some red chilly flakes or black pepper powder and enjoy
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- It is possible to cook salmon fillets evenly by using similar-sized fillets so that they all finish baking together.
- To ensure that your spices adhere to the fish fillets, pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Suitable side dishes for this salmon include creamy mashed potatoes and tortellini alfredo.
- Salmon filets should be well done in 14 minutes.
- Don’t skimp on the seasoning; salmon usually requires extra seasoning.
- Take veggies of your own choice.
- It’s fine to use both fresh and frozen salmon for this recipe. Cook the salmon after it has been thawed. Fresh salmon should not have soft spots or discoloration and should appear brightly colored and clean.
- If you do not have a meat thermometer, you can tell by the color of the salmon whether it is ready. Once cooked, salmon develops an opaque pink color instead of its translucent reddish hue.
Once the cooking time has passed, you can serve the salmon filets right away. For a delicious, vibrant taste, add some lemon slices to the fish. Parsley flakes or fresh dill are also good additions. Fresh asparagus or veggies complement salmon perfectly.
Store in an air-tight container and you can refrigerate them for 2 days. Reheat when you again wish to eat them.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.