This Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe is full of juicy meats, crunchy vegetables and sweet pineapple. This is perfect dish for main course better than any take out.
- 300 grams – Chicken boneless
- 1 tbsp – Salt
- 1 tbsp – Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp – Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp – Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp – Black pepper powder
- 1 – Pineapple Ripe
- 1/2 cup – Diced pineapple
- 4 tbsp – Oil for frying
- 10 to 12 pieces – Cashew
- 10 to 12 pieces – Raisins
- 10 to 15 pieces- Prawn marinated with salt
- 2 – Eggs
- Salt to season
- Black pepper powder to season
- 1 tbsp – Ginger grated
- 2 tbsp – Garlic chopped
- 2 – Green chilly silted
- 1 big – Onion chopped
- 1 medium – Green capsicum chopped
- 1 medium – Yellow capsicum chopped
- 1 medium – Red capsicum chopped
- 1/2 cup– Carrots chopped
- 1/2 cup – Green peas
- 1 medium – Roma Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp – Pineapple pulp
- 3 cup – Basmati or long grain boiled rice
- Caramelized pineapple for garnishing
- Fried raisins and cashew for garnishing
- Any fruit of your choice for garnishing
- Spring onion for garnishing (optional)
1. In a bowl take chicken boneless. Marinate with salt, ginger & garlic paste, soy sauce, sesame oil & black pepper powder. Mix well and keep aside for 1 hour.
2. Cut pineapple as shown in video.
3. Heat oil in a wok or pan. Fry cashew, raisins, diced pineapple one by one on medium flame and take out.
4. Now take another pan and add 2 tbsp oil and add marinated chicken and fry on medium flame for 10 min and cut them in small pieces with the help of spatula and rake out.
5. Now in the same pan add prawns marinated with salt and fry on medium flame to 3 min take out.
6. Now in the same pan crack eggs scramble and season them with salt and black pepper powder. Take out.
7. Take the wok now add ginger & garlic chopped. Fry on medium flame for 1 minute till rawness goes away. Now add green chilly silted and them add chopped onions. Fry till translucent.
8. Stir in green, yellow, red capsicum. Cook for 1 min on medium high flame. Now add chopped carrots, green peas and tomatoes chopped. Mix well.
9. Add 1 tbsp pineapple pulp. Mix well. Add basmati rice or long grain rice. Add salt to taste and mix.
10. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and mix well for 2 minute on medium flame.
11. Add fried chicken, prawns and eggs and stir.
12. Add fried pineapples, cashew and raisins. Keep a little for garnishing. If you have spring onions you can garnish optional.
13. Take out and serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Whenever you are making this leftover rice is better as they are cold so they do not stick with each other. I used long grain rice here which were non sticky as i made them 1 hour ahead of preparation and spread them on a tray to let the moisture evaporate quickly.
- You can take whatever tidbits are lying in your fridge shelf like bell peppers, Brussels sprout, onions, green chilies.
- Curry Powder is a must for this dish so either make them at home a day ahead or buy from a general store.
- Use a Wok so that all ingredients can fit without overflowing from it.
- Carefully use your knife so do not hurry take your time and cut the meat and vegetables in smaller size so that every bite you can enjoy.
- If making for a large group do not forget to use a large pan or wok or double the ingredients and make in two batches.
- Sesame oil is an added advantage to this recipe so make sure u get that. But you can use any oil you want.
- Add chilly oil to make it more spicy.
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Asian
- Calories: 160