This wonderful Pineapple Chicken Prawn Chinese fried rice recipe is amazingly flavorful because of all the savory, spicy, sweet flavors along side chicken chunks and colorful vegetables tossed together.
For an honest equation over the years I invented the right trick that rice plays the key role here.Leftover rice is best to cook in any Chinese fried rice as they do not stick or glue to each other like the freshly cooked rice in which the moisture level is high.
This dish has fantastic Asian Chinese flavors and may be served with Chicken Manchurian, Chilly Chicken to call a couple of some side dishes to go with this fried rice for a scrumptious lunch or dinner specially on an weekend.
This recipe is party pleasing sweet and savory dish so make sure to make extra batches as i feel one bowl won’t be enough for one person. This particular Thai dish is extremely tempting due to the color of fresh juicy vegetables and also the sauces I used and chicken chunks, it gives a true kick to the present recipe.
With the chicken chunks stir fried and the caramelized pineapple gives the dish its right balance which I want for this popular dish. Please stop paying for this type of take-out! rather next time make it at home and surprise everyone with this superb Chinese fried rice dish.
About Pineapple Chicken Prawn Fried Rice
This main course the name itself says all about the recipe that its fully loaded with chicken chunks, prawns also as small chunks of caramelized pineapple. it’s a Melody of sweet, spicy, savory and crunchy flavors.
For rice I used long grain Fortune Basmati rice which were super fast to cook and a time ahead preparation always gives non sticky rice so I don’t need to prepare the rice a day before.
When I made Pineapple Chicken Prawn Chinese fried rice in my kitchen my family was anxiously waiting till I finished my cooking and in fact everybody jumped to taste it. Thankfully I made extra batch for this tasty delicious main course. For sauce generally we use soy and oyster sauce for that authentic flavor.
Sesame oil may be a necessity for that authentic Asian Chinese flavor so don’t forget to use and people kiddo’s who don’t wish to eat vegetables gonna eat this dish needless to say as they’re stir fried with enough juicy chicken chunks.
Also all the flavors and blend of spices which is typically a mixture of various Indian spices like turmeric powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, ground ginger, pepper and chilly powder. They contain numerous health benefits.All this spices are readily available in any general store near you or order online.
Can we use other meats?
Yes in fact, you can use the meats of your choice. You can use pork or beef whatever is your choice.
Prawns is another advantage to the present this dish, so i will not prefer any other fish during this recipe.
What utensils to use ?
A wok will do excellent to cook this Thai Pineapple chicken prawn Chinese fried rice recipe.
You will need an additional non stick pan for frying the chicken chunks.
Important suggestions to keep in mind
- This Pineapple Chicken Prawn Chinese fried rice dish is much easier to make at home. So in order to prepare it u have to keep some points in your mind before making this Pineapple Chicken Prawn Chinese fried rice a scrumptious meal for lunch or dinner.
- Whenever you’re making this recipe make sure to use leftover rice ,its best as they’re cold in order and they don’t stick to eachother.
- I used long grain rice here which were non sticky as i made them 1 hour before preparation and spread them on a tray to let the moisture evaporate quickly.
- You can take whatever tidbits are lying in your fridge shelf like bell peppers, Brussels sprout, onions, green chilies.
Curry Powder may be a must for this dish so either make it a day before or buy from a country store.
- Use a Wok in order that all ingredients can fit without overflowing from it.
- Carefully use your knife so don’t hurry take some time and cut the meat and vegetables in smaller size in order that every bite you’ll enjoy.
- If making for an out sized group don’t forget to use an out sized pan or wok or double the ingredients and make in two batches.
- Sesame oil is another advantage to the this recipe so make sure u get that. But you can use any oil you would like .
- Add chilly oil to form it more spicy.
Check out Pineapple Chicken Prawn Fried Rice Video Recipe
Can you froze this ?
Yes you can freeze this pineapple chicken prawn fried rice but you will not get the fresh essence of this recipe.
Garnish Pineapple Chicken prawn Chinese fried rice with fried cashew, caramelized pineapple, fried raisins and onion if its available.
Orange are often placed at side for adornment. It really looks fantastic.
Pat dry pineapple after scooping the pulp then place a aluminium sheet in middle in order that once we put Chinese fried rice it might get soggy when in contact with pineapple raw juice.
How To Make Pineapple Chicken Prawn Fried Rice Step By Step With Photo
1. In a bowl take chicken boneless. Marinate with salt, ginger & garlic paste, soy sauce, sesame oil & black pepper powder. Mix well and keep aside for 1 hour.
2. Cut pineapple as shown in video.
3. Pat dry the pineapple after scooping and insert an aluminium foil inside it.
4. Heat oil in a wok or pan. Fry cashew, raisins, diced pineapple (caramelize) one by one on medium flame and take out.
5. Now take another pan and add 2 tbsp oil and add marinated chicken and fry on medium flame for 10 min and cut them in small pieces with the help of spatula and take out.
6. Now in the same pan add prawns marinated with salt and fry on medium flame to 3 min take out.
7. Now in the same pan, crack eggs scramble and season them with salt and black pepper powder. Take out.
8. Take the wok now .Add oil heat it,then add ginger garlic chopped. Fry on medium flame for 1 minute till rawness goes away. Now add green chilly silted and them add chopped onions. Fry till translucent.
9. Stir in green, yellow, red capsicum. Cook for 1 min on medium high flame.Then add chopped carrots, green peas and tomatoes chopped. Mix well.
10. Add 1 tbsp pineapple pulp. Mix well. Add Basmati boiled rice or long grain rice. Add salt to taste and mix.
11. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and mix well for 2 minute on medium flame.
12. Add fried chicken, prawns and eggs and stir.
13. Add fried pineapples, cashew and raisins. Keep a little for garnishing. If you have spring onions you can garnish optional.
14. Take out and serve hot.Print