This Pav Bhaji Bruschetta – Easy Bruschetta one of its own kind. Today’s delicious thing which I prepared in my kitchen is this cute Indian version of the present Italian bruschetta. Ah! Italian bruschetta (pronounced ” brusketta”) may be a delicious dish that captures the flavors of tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, and an honest amount of butter on top. Sounds so tasty right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can join the group if you like all of the vegan & vegetarian recipes that I post on the blog then please feel free to join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes. That group will have an extensive collection of vegan & vegetarian recipes from all around the world.
You may also like some other snack recipes on my blog – Cream Cheese Bombay Sandwich | Vegan Grilled Sandwich, Tandoori Paneer samosa (Best Samosa Recipe), Instant Pot Lemon Rice, Mexican fiesta rice – Instant Pot Recipe.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
About Pav Bhaji Bruschetta – Easy Bruschetta recipe
Well, Pav bhaji comes from my favorite place on earth that’s Mumbai city. They serve the simplest pav bhaji always whenever. I remember when in 2005 I first time visited Mumbai and visited Juhu beach and that I had this amazing street food, Pav bhaji. That was a mesmerizing moment on my behalf of me. The first time I visited for my job purpose, on the other hand, I fell crazy thereupon city that never sleeps.
Many loving experiences can’t be completed here in few words. I used to be free and independent as a bird there with no worries. Best moments with friends and colleagues made me fearless alone there but this is often such a city that never causes you to feel lonely.
This is a city that creates me happy and while making this Pav bhaji it makes me even happier.
About Pav Bhaji Bruschetta
And another dish is Bruschetta an appealing appetizer from romantic Italy. Basically, they’re grilled bread alongside melting cheese on top with vegetables chopped.
So I assumed why not mix these two tasty recipe together and make a masterpiece dish from it. So here is what I present to you Pav Bhaji Bruschetta. If you’ve got a Baguette then it’ll be an ideal base but if not normal puffed buns are going to be just great.
Apart from Pav bhaji, BATATA VADA, SEV PURI, ALOO TIKKI, DAHI VADA, PANI PURI, KANDA BHAJIYA, AND VADA PAV are a number of the famous street foods in Mumbai.
As this Pav Bhaji Bruchestta is hand-crafted they’re more healthy than any of these street foods as they contain less potato and more vegetables. If you create a Pav bhaji masala reception that would be more good.
I have used market pav bhaji masala.
Check out Pav Bhaji Bruschetta Recipe video :
Important Suggestions To Keep In Mind
Some important tips and suggestions to form this tasty Pav Bhaji Bruschetta recipe is that take many finely chopped vegetables and a less amount of mashed potatoes. The more you mash all these ingredients finely your Pav bhaji is going to be marvelous also as sauteing your chopped onions in butter to urge that extra flavor.
Also, a dollop of butter will offer you that smooth flavor that you simply want in your Pav bhaji.
A mish-mash of vegetables cooked with spicy masala makes this Pav Bhaji a really unique dish in some ways.
Add chilies consistent with your choice and taste. The vegetables must be cooked nicely till they are moist otherwise you’ll get chunks of bhaji in your meal.
Bhaji made in butter taste authentic so don’t use only oil. You’ll make a mixture.
Which Vegetables can be used to make bhaji
There is no rule for you to follow here. You’ll use potatoes, chilies, onion, tomatoes, peas, capsicum mostly green ones.
You can use cauliflower but I will be able to not recommend it.
Add whichever vegetables you wish and you’ll experiment using different types of vegetables.
Ginger and garlic paste gives a really good aroma. Finely you’ll add lemon and coriander leaves.
Basic Serving Tips
Yes during this recipe decoration plays a really important role. Serve the cheese Pav Bruschetta with chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, and lemon wedges.
You can sprinkle Pav Bhaji masala on top but you’ll skip as we’ve tossed the Pav with Pav Bhaji masala.
Place Pav Bhaji with a dollop of butter with a coriander sprig during a bowl at the side alongside Pav Bhaji Bruschetta.
How to make Pav Bhaji Bruschetta step by step with photo
1. Heat a pan on a low flame. Add 2 tbsp butter. Spread on low flame to avoid burning.
2. Add chopped onion and saute on medium heat till translucent. Add Kashmiri red chilly paste and ginger & garlic paste and mix well on medium heat. Cook till oil separates.
3. Now add chopped capsicum and cook on a medium flame for two minutes. Add green chilly chopped and peas.
4. Cook on a medium flame for one minute. Now add chopped tomatoes, mix and cook for five minutes on medium flame.
5. Now add boiled potatoes. Now add coriander powder, turmeric powder, and Pav Bhaji masala.
6. Now mash well with a masher and make the mixture smooth.
7. Now add salt to taste and then add chopped coriander leaves.
8. Add one cup of water and mix well. Make a smooth mixture.
9. Add half lemon juice and coriander leaves and a dollop of butter and mix well. Take out.
10. Heat Tawa spread butter, sprinkle pav bhaji masala, coriander powder, and then add pav.
11. Cook both sides for one minute on medium flame. Now add diced mozzarella cheese on top. Cover and cook till cheese melts.
12. As cheese melt now take it out on a plate and we will arrange the bruschetta now. Take one pav slice to take one spoon of bhaji and add on top. Garnish with chopped tomato, onion, coriander leaves, and lemon wedge.
13. Serve hot this delicious Pav Bhaji Bruschetta I cannot resist anymore 😋
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.