As its name suggests, Paneer Tikka Pizza (No-Knead Pizza) is an Indian-style pizza that is prepared and topped with onions, peppers, and tomatoes, and obviously chicken sausage. This pizza makes use of a pureed tomato pizza sauce, oregano, salt, garlic, and so on but what’s special about this pizza is the base requires no kneading as well as waiting time. Yet it tastes delicious.
I became a pizza lover after having my first pizza at a Pizza Hut in Canada and afterward, I began making my own pizza base a couple of years later at home. I tinkered with different methods for a pizza base and discovered a special technique of making a pizza base with no kneading or yeast or holding up.
You may also like some recipes on my blog like – Fried Chicken Sandwich.
This is the least demanding Pizza Recipe you will ever observe in any blog or recipe book. Furthermore, trust me it doesn’t take long to prepare either. You can take any garnish you like. Make them veg or non-veg pizza – it’s your decision.
On the off chance that you like a fresh pizza outside, you can spread a little oil on the pizza and heat in the broiler or oven for a couple of moments and you will get that crispy crust. Here I have prepared in the microwave at 200 degrees for 5 minutes and it’s done.
About Paneer Tikka Pizza (No-Knead Pizza) Recipe
This is a fusion meal as pizza is an Italian dish and paneer tikka is another Indian dish. This dish is set up in a mix of Italian and Indian plans and is a combination of supper. In this pizza, the mixture is prepared with a process called Pizza de liquidificador.
The pizza mixture is set up in a blender as a smooth batter and then baked in the microwave for 3 minutes and a soft base is practically prepared. To make the pizza more Indian, you can include different fixings, for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, and various other flavors. The pizza is usually topped off with shredded cheese, tomato sauce, basil, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
In the event that you don’t have any paneer, basically marinate a few vegetables with tofu or even chicken and change the flavors and sauces to your own taste. Include distinctive shaded peppers for a beautiful paneer tikka pizza.
So next time in the event that you are hoping to make a combination dish for your local gatherings or end of the week dinners, you can check this pizza out.
Check Out Paneer Tikka Pizza (No-Knead Pizza) Video Recipe
Important Suggestions To Keep In Mind
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender and mix for 1 minute so all get whisked well.
- Add some extra milk if your pizza blend is tight.
- Bake pizza batter for 3 minutes in the microwave first and then when toppings are added bake for an additional 4 minutes at 200 degrees.
- You can fry the paneer tikka if you like the crispy version.
- Pour a little oil on the head of pizza and furthermore brush on the sides to get that extra crispiness.
- To make the pizza crispy at sides, brush the sides with oil and then bake in the oven for a couple of minutes and it’s done.,
Sauces – You can make varieties of Pizza and use the various sauce as the base. A portion of my preferred Sauces is – Tomato Sauce, Pizza Sauce, Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, Marinara Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, BBQ sauce, and so on.
Cheese – In the event, you are a cheddar fan include the additional cheddar and make an overly double Cheesy Pizza. Mozzarella Cheese, in my opinion, is the best to get that extra cheesy delight and the cheese pull. You can also include some Parmesan Cheese on top.
Veggies – Load your pizza with some healthy vegetables like caramelized onions, green capsicum or red or yellow bell peppers, avocado for a more healthy version. Olives, Jalapeno, baby corn, and so on.
Proteins – Load your pizza with paneer, chicken, ham, red meat, beans, or tofu, and so on of your choice.
The pizza is assembled by spreading pizza topping sauce and tomato sauce over the pizza base. It is finished off with various toppings of onions, bell peppers, dark olives, jalapeno, mozzarella cheese, herbs, pizza seasoning, red chilly flakes.
The pizza is then baked and served hot. You can sprinkle Italian spices later your choice.
How To Make Paneer Tikka
If you like to have the ideal flavor for this recipe, you can marinate the paneer for a couple of hours, which permits it to absorb significantly more flavors.
Marinate the paneer pieces with yogurt, garam masala powder, red chilly powder, ginger paste, besan/Chickpea flour, salt, vegetable oil, lemon juice, onion slices, green capsicum slices.
After marinating you can also fry them on a pan on a medium flame for that crispy fresh taste on pizza.
How To Make Paneer Tikka Pizza (No-Knead Pizza) Step By Step With Photos
For Pizza Base
1. In a blender add all-purpose flour, milk, sugar, baking powder, salt, egg, butter, and vegetable oil.
2. Blend for 1 minute to get a smooth consistent batter.
3. In a microwave baking tray grease oil.
4. Pour batter on tray and tap to release air and put in microwave for 3 minutes.
5. Take out carefully with the help of gloves as the baking tray is very hot after 3 minutes. Prick with a fork so that when we spread sauce it absorbs the flavors.
For Paneer Tikka
6. In a bowl put yogurt, garam masala powder, red chilly powder, ginger paste, besan/chickpea flour, salt, vegetable oil, lemon juice. Mix well. Add onion slices, green capsicum slices, paneer cubes. Mix well.
7. Add pizza sauce and tomato sauce on pizza dough.
8. Add paneer tikka marinated, jalapeno, olives, red pepper, chilly flakes, pizza seasoning. You can add 2 tbsp oil on top and brush oil on the sides for that crispiness.
9. Add Mozzarella cheese.
10. Put the baking tray in the microwave and bake in the microwave at 200 degrees for 3 minutes. You can then grill for 2 minutes more to get that golden brown texture on cheese (optional). Carefully take out with the help of gloves as the baking tray will be very hot. Paneer Tikka pizza is ready. Slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to prepare paneer tikka on tava?
To make paneer tikka on a grilling pan or Tava, heat a grilling pan or a griddle and brush it with oil. Arrange the skewers on the hot tawa or grill pan for 10 minutes on each side on medium heat.
Then raise the heat to high and cook the paneer on both sides for two to three minutes
How to make paneer tikka in the oven?
To bake it in the oven first preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Spray or brush the paneer with oil and grill it for 15-20 minutes while threading it on the skewers.
In order to get a nice crust, you may wish to raise the heat to medium-high during the last 10 minutes of grilling.