Mexican Corn Pizza Pockets – Pizza Pockets are a delicious evening teatime snack recipe made by stuffing leftover bread slices with Mexican corn salad and pizza sauce or any stuffing of your choice.
- 500 gm – Frozen or fresh or canned corns
- 2 medium- Onion chopped
- 2 medium – Bell pepper chopped
- 7 cloves – Garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup – Sour cream or vegan sour cream
- 1/2 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup – Green onions chopped
- 1/2 – Lemon juice
- Red chilly flakes
- 1/2 cup – Feta cheese or vegan feta cheese for garnishing
- 1/2 cup – Coriander leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup – Mayonnaise or vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp – Butter or olive oil if vegan
- 3/4 cup – Pizza Sauce
- 8 slices – White bread or multigrain
- Water or milk or coconut milk to bind
- In a frying pan, melt 2 tbsp butter or olive oil if vegan. Add 8 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Add fresh or frozen corns.
- Corn should be charred well after sauteing.
- Add black pepper powder and salt.
- Pour the corn mixture into a bowl. Onions, jalapenos, green onions, coriander leaves, sour cream, and chopped garlic to the pan
- Add lemon juice.
- Nicely mix everything together.
- Put little red chilly flakes in the mixture and stir well.
- Mexican corn salad is ready.
- Now add pizza sauce.
- Mix nicely.
- Now take a bread slice and flatten it with the help of a roller.
- Now add Mexican corn stuffing.
- Apply water or milk on all the sides of the bread.
- Now fold and seal all the edges. See the video of the recipe above. Prepare all the bread pizza pockets like this.
- Now heat oil in a pan and on medium-high heat drop bread pockets one by one do not overcrowd the pan.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Now for the air fry method just put bread pizza pockets in the air fryer. Brush a little oil or spray and fry for 10 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees F or 180 degrees Celcius.
- Take out when golden brown.
- Delicious Mexican corn bread pizza pockets are ready.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Air-fried +Stove Top
- Cuisine: Indian,World
- Serving Size: 5 people
- Calories: 340 Kcal
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 570 mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g