Indo-Chinese cuisine provides us with a variety of delectable food options such as this one recipe Indo Chinese Chilly Garlic Chicken – Crispy fried chicken recipe It would be impossible to imagine Chinese cuisine without Kathi Rolls, Chilli Chicken, and Hakka Noodles.
With its spicy kick and garlic flavor, this Indo-Chinese Chilli garlic chicken recipe is a must-try. You can serve it with plain steamed rice or fried rice.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!.
About Indo Chinese Chilly Garlic Chicken – Crispy fried chicken Recipe
Authentic Indo Chinese Chilly Garlic Chicken – Crispy fried chicken recipe is full of the flavor of garlic, this dish comes from Indo-Chinese cuisine. In Chinese restaurants all over the world, the dish can be found. It’s like eating this Chilli Chicken with Fried Rice every single week.
The subtle blend of flavors is absolutely divine. It’s become almost like a weekend ritual at my house to prepare these two dishes, ha!
This recipe gives you the authentic restaurant-style taste of Chinese Chilli Chicken right at home! This recipe is an easy one that features juicily tender chicken, a sweet and spicy sauce, and plenty of onions and capsicums for snacking.
Whenever I went to shady bars or dhabas, I had the best chili chicken. Whatever it is, I think a chilled beer and chili chicken make the perfect combination. It reminded me of the flavor of many of the restaurants I have visited over the years, so I recreated it at home.
Simple ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, and vinegar marinade are used for the chicken pieces in making this delicious chili chicken starter. At least 30 minutes must pass before it is put aside.
Cornflour and all-purpose flour are then used to coat the chicken pieces so they have a nice crunch when fried. Deep-frying the chicken pieces in oil until they are browned evenly takes a pan and oil.
One of the best examples of the variety of food available in this cuisine is chicken in hot garlic sauce. Whether it is served with rice or noodles, it is such a tasty dish. The dish is simple to make and uses ingredients that most of us have on hand in our kitchen.
How to make Indo Chinese Chilly Garlic Chicken – Crispy fried chicken recipe step by step with photo:
- Combine salt, ginger garlic paste, vinegar with chicken in a bowl.
- After mixing well the chicken pieces let rest for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 tbsp cornflour with 2 tbsp all-purpose flour, and coat the chicken with the dry mix.
- A pan should be heated with oil on medium flame so the pieces of chicken can be fried.
- You should keep the chicken pieces aside once you have fried them until they are golden brown. Keep it safe as they are addictive as a snack. A pan should be heated with 2 tablespoons of oil. The oil should be very hot before adding garlic, ginger, and chilies.
- You should fry the garlic until it is slightly browned. add the onion bulb, bell peppers, and fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Stir in the red chili paste, soy sauce, and tomato ketchup and mix well, cook for a few seconds.
- To make cornflour paste, mix 2 tbsp cornflour with a cup of hot water. Add it and make the gravy thick by cooking it for a while.
- If necessary, adjust the amount of water. Add chopped bell pepper, onion cubes, and chicken fried in oil.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Take out and serve hot with steamed or fried rice go well with this dish.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- This recipe also includes a flavorful sauce made with ginger, garlic, chilies, red chili paste, soy sauce, and ketchup.
- When the gravy is ready, add chopped capsicums and the fried chicken pieces, as well as chopped onions.
- If you eat this in a restaurant, it will be quite spicy.
- You can add chilies to this recipe based on your tolerance level by changing the number of chilies.
- It’s delicious when it’s served hot and nicely coated in sauce.
It will become soggy if stored so best to have it after immediately preparing.
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.