Hash Brown Mushroom Spinach Crepes Recipes is a delicious recipe and completely vegan with a stuffing of spinach and mushroom and a good vegan cheese makes it tastier. This recipe is of course vegan as used vegan cheese. But of course, you can use plain cheese also.
- Wash 4 potatoes well with water after peeling them.
- Then grate the potatoes with the help of a grater.
- Soak the grated potatoes in cold water for 15 to 20 minutes. (This is an important step that helps to make them crispy).
- Take a towel and spread the potatoes.
- Pat dry the potatoes nicely.
- After pat drying transfer into a bowl.
- Add the cornflour to the shredded potatoes. Add black pepper powder, garlic powder, oregano, and salt to taste.
- Mix everything nicely.
- In a frying pan add little olive oil. Let it smoke.
- Now add the sliced mushrooms.
- Saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add spinach leaves.
- Saute spinach leaves for 2 minutes.
- Add some pink salt to taste. Sprinkle little as spinach already is a little salty in flavor.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder.
- Now mix well. Now take out and keep the stuffing aside.
- Now add 1 tbsp of oil to the frying pan.
- Add the grated potato mixture to the frying pan.
- Flatten it with a spoon or spatula as much as you can.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Now when the bottom surface is golden and crisp flip it carefully with the help of a spatula.
- Cook 3 minutes on medium flame on the other surface too.
- Now place a vegan cheese slice. Cut in two pieces like I have done and place it on the hashbrown crepe.
- Now add the sauteed spinach and mushroom stuffing we made.
- Now fold the crepe a little and cook for 1 more minute till the cheese melts a little.
- Now take out the hash brown crepe with the help of a spatula and serve on a plate.
- Your crispy cheese hashbrown mushroom spinach crepe is ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.[equipments]
- The potatoes should be thoroughly rinsed under cold running water after they have been shredded. They can be washed by placing them in a colander and running water over them.
- For optimal crispiness, make sure the shredded potato is completely dry. Fill a clean dishtowel halfway with shredded potatoes and squeeze.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour cold water over the grated potatoes. To get the greatest results, immerse them in cold water for 20–30 minutes.
- Soaking and washing potatoes help to remove extra starch, which is crucial. Potatoes that have too much starch will become sloppy and non-crispy. It’s critical to follow this step if you want crispy hash browns.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove-Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 400Kcal
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 499mg
- Fat: 20g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 150mg
Keywords: hashbrown, hash brown recipe, mcdonalds hash brown, crepes