This Hara Bhara Stuffed Kebab (Spinach Peas Stuffed Patties) contains spinach, peas, potatoes, and green peppers. Vegetarian, delicious, and full of greens!
- 1/2 cup – Spinach leaves ( boiled)
- 1/2 cup – Green Beans (chopped)
- 1/2 cup – Green bell pepper (diced)
- 3 medium – Potatoes (mashed)
- 1/2 cup – Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp – Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp – Red chilly powder
- 1 tsp – Garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp – Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp – Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp – Amchur powder
- Cashew for topping or decoration
- Wash and clean spinach very well in water. Place the spinach in a colander and drain the water. You can use only the leaves of the spinach without using the stems. Drain and squeeze spinach after boiling it. Set aside. Switch off the flame once the water has boiled. Spinach leaves are best prepared by immersing them in hot water for two minutes at a minimum. This is called blanching. Once the leaves are done cooking, remove them with pasta tongs and rehydrate them in ice water for 1 minute. This preserves the spinach’s green color.
- Blend spinach leaves, diced bell pepper, beans, and salt to taste with boiled spinach.
- Make a smooth green paste by blending it.
- For dough – In a bowl, combine the green spinach paste, mashed boiled potatoes, grated Paneer, red chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder, chopped coriander leaves, panko breadcrumbs, cornflour, and oil.
- Mash and mix everything nicely.
- For the filling: Grate mozzarella cheese, diced red bell pepper, coriander leaves finely chopped, a little salt, green chilly chopped, frozen corn, oregano, and a few red chili flakes in a bowl. Combine well. Spinach paste and cashews are also ready.
- Form each patty into a round ball the size of a lemon in your hand. Repeat until all the dough has been used up. The result was eight patties.
- Make a small patty and flatten it in your hand. Create a ball of cheese mixture.
- Now seal all the edges. Continue until all the dough and cheese veggie mixture is used.
- With this mixture, I was able to make eight patties. Top every patty with cashew. Prepare all in the same manner.
- The parchment paper should be greased with oil. Air fry or bake the kebabs. It is recommended that you spray some oil on the surface. Air fry them at 350° F for 15 to 20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- For pan-frying: A pan on medium heat should be heated with two tablespoons of oil. The patties should be placed on the hot pan once hot. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Take-out when done. Hara Bhara Kebab is ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- It is possible to adjust the amount of chaat masala or amchur powder according to your taste preferences.
- Increase the number of green chilies for a spicy kabab. Also, you can add cayenne pepper or paprika (or red chili powder).
- This kabab should not be shallow fried or deep-fried as they are light in texture and can break in the oil.
- The kabab will break if there is too much moisture in it and the binding ingredient is not enough. The kabab mixture should therefore have more roasted gram flour.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 8 kababs
- Calories: 170 Kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Keywords: Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe, Hara Bhara Kebab, Hara bhara kebab, SPINACH & PEA FRITTERS