Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca | Summer Special Juice the perfect way to cool down on a hot day is by drinking cool cucumber, lime, and mint water.
- 2 big – cucumber
- 1 big – Lime
- 4 tbsp – honey
- 4 cups – water
- Lime wedges for decoration
- salt for decoration
- Ice cubes
- Cut the cucumber into cubes. Put them in a blender.
- Add lime juice and honey.
- Add 1 cup water and close the lid. Blend till smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and put a strainer on it and strain the paste.
- With the help of a laddle press the smooth paste.
- Then add 3 cups of water.
- For decoration take a glass. Take an lime wedge and run that notch all around the rim of the glass until the glass rim is really wet.
- Put some salt in the dish. Tip the glass into the salt.
- Now put ice cubes in a glass and pour cucumber juice.
- Now decorate with lime wedges, cucumbers of your choice, and enjoy the chill.
- You can use lemon too if you cannot find lime.
- Use ice cubes if you feel like
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Hispanic
- Serving Size: 4 people
Keywords: cilantro-lime, cucumber, juice