Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca | Summer Special Juice the perfect way to cool down on a hot day is by drinking cool cucumber, lime, and mint water.
Okay, I know it sounds strange, but this one really is pretty good. Eye-popping fun, even on a hot day like today. Quite an enjoyable afternoon to be sure.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Drinks with fruit flavors such as Agua Frescas are prevalent throughout Mexico and can be found in virtually every taqueria in this country. They’re sweet and cooling and great alongside spicy food.
You may also like some other snack recipes on my blog – Vegetable Cheese Crepes, Vegan Spanish Spinach Croquettes – Air Fried, Air Fryer Cucumber Fritters, Chili Cheese Toast – Air Fryer Spicy Cheese Toast.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
There’s nothing quite like a cucumber-lime agua fresca to temper heat. These zingy, refreshing drinks are just right to accompany spicy meals or hot days.
Agua Fresca Cucumber Lime is a popular summer drink. Made with fresh cucumber, lime juice, sugar, and mint, it really tastes like fresh twice over!
AGUA FRESCA – What is it?
The name of these drinks literally means “freshwater”. Even though the drinks aren’t simply water, they are similarly crisp and refreshing, especially during the hot summer months.
Many countries in Central and South America, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America have freshwater sources.
Agua fresco is usually made from fruit or fresh vegetables (not Brussels sprouts, for example).
Check out the Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca | Summer Special Juice Video :
- 2 big – cucumber
- 1 big – Lemon
- 4 tbsp – honey
- 4 cups – water Lemon wedges for decoration Coarse
- salt for decoration
- Ice cubes
How To Make Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca | Summer Special Juice Step By Step With Photo:
- Cut the cucumber into cubes. Put them in a blender.
- Add lime juice and honey.
- Add 1 cup water and close the lid. Blend till smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and put a strainer on it and strain the paste.
- With the help of a laddle press the smooth paste.
- Then add 3 cups of water.
- For decoration take a glass. You should really wet the rim of the glass with the notch of the lime wedge, so run it all around it.
- Put some salt in the dish. Tip the glass into the salt. Now put ice cubes in a glass and pour cucumber juice.
- Now decorate with lime wedges, cucumbers of your choice, and enjoy the chill.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- Use lemon juice if you cannot find lime.
- You can add ice cubes if you feel like
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.