As the name suggests, chicken Sausage Pizza (No-Knead) Recipe is an Indian-style pizza topped with tomatoes, onions, and peppers, and obviously, chicken sausage. The pizza sauce used in this pizza is made up of pureed tomatoes, oregano, salt, garlic, etc. However, the special thing about this pizza is that the base requires no kneading, nor does it require any waiting time. However, it is quite tasty. I am a big fan of pizza.
But nothing beats a spicy and salty chicken sausage pizza, . My favorite pizzas are those with a bit of cheese on them, like the pizza with cheese sauce. When I prepare homemade pizza, I usually fry the chicken sausage first and the dice the chicken sausage and into small pieces, and place them on the crust. To achieve such deliciousness, I usually set the oven to grill and cook the pizza for about 10 minutes.
You may also like – Paneer Tikka Pizza (No-Knead Pizza)
About Chicken Sausage Pizza (No-Knead) Recipe
This is the easiest pizza recipe you will ever see in any blog or recipe book. Furthermore, the recipe is not complicated to prepare either. You can add any garnish you desire. Make it a vegetarian or non-vegetarian pizza according to your needs.
I suggest that you try, but I would not suggest that you pick up the phone and then return home to discover a burned pizza that has turned into black chips. So keep an eye on your pizza while it’s in the microwave or oven.
This chicken sausage pizza was a huge success, and the homemade pizza crust is so much easier than you think. While buying a crust was convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the best flavor. This pizza requires no kneading as well as no yeast. You can choose vegetarian or nonvegetarian ingredients of your choice. Top with sauces as well as all the vegetables or meats on the baked pizza base and sprinkle oil and tadaaaa!!!!! It’s ready to eat.
In the event that you like your pizza cold, spread some oil on it, and bake it for a couple of minutes in the broiler or the oven. This pizza I’ve prepared in the microwave for 5 minutes at 200 degrees and it’s ready. In case you want to make the sides crisp just brush oil and bake or grill in the oven for 3 minutes extra. I have baked in the microwave so my pizza sides were on the soft sides which I Loved.
You can even use red and yellow peppers, but I haven’t done it because they are too hot for this recipe, and I’m a big fan of red peppers
You can choose homemade pizza sauce, which is a great addition to any pizza, but I had it ready and I had to have it ready. They are much more aromatic than normal tomatoes, So they are great in this recipe as well as in many other recipes.
Check Out Chicken Sausage Pizza (No-Knead) Recipe Video Recipe
Important Suggestions To Keep In Mind
- Mix all the ingredients with a blender and then whisk for a minute.
- If you find that the texture of your pizza blend is too tight, add some extra milk.
- First, warm the pizza batter in the microwave for 3 minutes. Then, when toppings are added, bake the pizza for 4 additional minutes at 200 degrees.
- If you desire a crispy version of the chicken sausage fries them before topping them on a pizza base.
- With a little vinegar mixed with a little oil on the head of the pizza and it is made more crunchy by brushing that same oil on the side to make it more tender.
- To make the sides of the pizza crispy you brush the oil on the sides of the pizza and then bake it in an oven for a very few seconds and it’s done.
Topping Ideas for Chicken sausage pizza (No-Knead)
Sauces – Since you can make any variety of Pizza and use the sauces in different combinations. Examples of sauces that I find the most desirable are tomato sauces, pizza, pesto, buffalo sauce, BBQ sauces, and so on.
Cheese – In case you are a cheddar lover, add some extra cheddar and make an over cheddar pizza. Mozzarella Cheese looks very appealing, and can also be combined with Parmesan Cheese.
Veggies – Use fresh vegetables for your pizza such as green peppers and red and yellow bell peppers for a healthier experience. You can use olives, jalapeno, baby corn, as well as other types of fruits and vegetables.
Proteins – Choose to load your pizza with paneer, chicken, ham, and red meat, as well as beans or tofu, as well as other ingredients of your choice.
Pizza topping sauce and tomato sauce are spread over the pizza base, then various toppings are spread on tops, such as chicken sausage fried, onions, bell pepper, dark olives, jalapeno, mozzarella cheese, herbs, pizza seasoning, and red chili flakes.
The pizza is then baked and served warm. However, you have the option to sprinkle additional Italian spices later on.
How To Make Chicken Sausage Pizza (No-Knead) Recipe Step By Step With Photos :
- Add all-purpose flour, milk, sugar, baking powder, salt, egg, and vegetable oil to the blender.
2. Blend the ingredients for about 1 minute to get a smooth, consistent batter.
3.In a microwave-safe baking tray, grease it with cooking oil and then dust with little flour.
4. I would like to suggest that you pour the batter on the greased tray and tap to release air, then microwave it for 3 minutes.
5. Take out carefully with gloves, since the tray is extremely hot after three minutes. Prick the surface with a fork so that when the sauce is spread over it the flavors in the sauce are able to be absorbed.
6. Pizza sauce and tomato sauce should be applied over the pizza dough.
7. Add cheese, onion slices, green capsicum slices, fried chicken sausage, jalapeno, olives, red pepper, chilly flakes, pizza seasoning. If you want that crunchy top, you can brush a little bit of oil on it and that is what will give it the crispiness.
8. Put some more cheese of your choice, oregano, red chilly flakes. Put in a microwave for three minutes at high speed at 200 degrees then let it sit for five minutes. Then again bake for 2 minutes to get crispiness.
9. It’s better to take out the tray carefully with the help of gloves. The tray is extremely hot and you do not want to burn yourself. Then slice with the help of a pizza cutter and serve hot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we use any chicken pieces?
Traditionally, cooked chicken is topped with anchovies, but you can also season it with peppers and top it all off. I’m not sure what to do. I have used fried chicken sausage and I am a big fan of using any meat you like – You could use chicken thighs, chicken breasts, or even chicken legs if you want. You can grill them spices and top it.
Can we bake this pizza in the oven?
Bake the pizza for about 10 minutes in the oven or until the edges are brown and crispy, remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes, then sprinkle with olive oil, oregano, and red chilly flakes. This deliciously different pizza is easy to make, as it is topped with chicken, spinach, cherry tomatoes, red onions, and peppers.Print