These Chicken Mayo Bread Balls are one of my most delicious snack or appetizer recipes that can be easily made at home. After trying this recipe, you’ll never return to processed chicken cheese balls again. Here is a very simple recipe that has been tried and tested at home many times.
I have deep-fried them but if you are health conscious air-fry or bake them. Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
These delicious things taste heavenly and your family would surely long to eat some of those hot chicken balls. Try making these sizzling chicken and mayo balls and enjoy them with your family!
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
You may also like some other recipes on my blog – Some other paneer recipes you will like on my blog – Paneer Butter Masala Restaurant Style, Palak paneer paratha (Spinach Cottage Cheese Paratha), Tandoori Paneer samosa (Best Samosa Recipe), Paneer Capsicum In Tomato Gravy
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
About Chicken Mayo Bread Balls
These Chicken Mayo Bread Balls are perfect to pull out of the fridge and nibble at any time of the day. Just make sure you prepare ahead of all the ingredients required for this easy recipe.
This is a delicious treat for your taste buds and these round little beauties are a very popular snack around the house especially at weekends. Previously I used to buy different frozen processed cheese balls from the market and my evening snacks consisted of deep frying them until golden brown with tea. But then later from reviews, I realized these ready-to-eat meals are unhealthy, so I decided to go with instant homemade chicken cheese balls. You just need to prepare aloo masala to bind the shredded chicken with mayonnaise or cheese and some spices with bread crumb coating.
How To Make Aloo (Potato) Masala stuffing
- You will need the following ingredients: boiled potatoes 4 – 5 medium, frozen green peas – 1/2 cup, ginger crushed – 1 tbsp, garlic crushed – 1 tbsp, green chilies chopped – 3 Cashew chopped – 3 tbsp, Salt to taste, turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp, garam masala – 1 tbsp, Kashmiri red chilly powder – 1tbsp
- Take boiled potatoes and mash them with the help of a masher. You can grate them too if you like
- On medium heat put 4 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Now add crushed ginger, garlic, and chopped green chilies.
- Fry on a medium flame for a minute till the rawness goes away
- Now add frozen green peas and fry for a minute on medium flame.
- Now add turmeric powder & Kashmiri red chili powder and mix on low flame so that masala don’t get burnt. Fry for a minute.
- Add chopped cashew and fry for a minute.
- Now add mashed potatoes and fry on a medium flame for 5 minutes. Mix everything very well.
- Add garam masala. Add salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and cook on low flame. Stuffing is ready to take out and cool.
Check Chicken Mayo Bread Balls Video Recipe
How To Make Chicken Mayo Bread Balls Step by Step With Photos
- Take the boiled chicken and shred it with the help of a fork and knife. Add Aloo masala (Given Recipe above please refer)
2. Add yellow and/or green capsicum ( whichever is available in your fridge ) cut them in julienne.
3. Sprinkle black pepper powder and red chilly powder.
4. Add mayonnaise and salt of your choice as required. Mix everything well.
5. Chicken stuffing is ready.
6. Now take bread slice (Cut all edges) and soak in water for 2 secs, take out and press gently. Squeeze out excess water.
7. Add 1 tbsp chicken stuffing in the middle of the bread. Gently seal all edges slowly and give the shape of balls.
8. Coat bread balls in breadcrumbs (optional) from all sides and keep aside. Prepare all bread balls like this.
9. Heat oil for deep frying on medium flame. After 3 min when the oil is medium hot put bread balls one by one carefully. Fry till golden brown.
10. Flip in between. Once they are golden brown from all sides take out in tissue paper and drain excess oil.
11. They are super crispy and ready to be served hot with Ketchup.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- Prepare aloo (potato) masala ahead of preparing chicken mayo bread balls.
- Fry on medium heat.
- I will recommend shredding chicken pieces instead of dicing or mincemeat.
- Do not soak bread pieces for more than 2-3 seconds.
- You can Air fryer them at 200 degrees C or 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Do check-in between to avoid burning. Just brush or spray little oil.
- You can also do it in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Flip in between.
Can You Air-Fry or Bake Them
You can Air fryer them at 200 degrees C or 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Do check-in between to avoid burning. Just brush or spray little oil.
You can also do it in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Flip in between.
These Chicken Bread Mayo Balls are best enjoyed when they are deep-fried. But baking is always a healthier option.
You can half fry them in oil and take out and completely cool them, then zip-lock them in a bag and keep them in a deep fridge.
Whenever you crave them take out and deep fry or bake them.
Serve then with your favorite dip or sauce and salads.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.