Make the best hash brown sandwich using hashbrowns as the sandwich! This 10-minute vegan or vegetarian sandwich is the perfect way to start the day!
- Prepare hash browns from scratch I have provided the recipe link above in the ingredient section. Or this time I have taken store-bought. Place 2 hash browns in the air fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes at 380 degrees F.
- Take out after 10 minutes.
- Spread thousand island sauce or any dip or sauce of your choice on two slices of hash browns.
- Add chopped lettuce leaves to the sauce.
- Add tomato slices.
- Add avocado slices on top.
- Add black and white sesame seeds on top of avocado slices.
- Spread sauce over another hash brown slice.
- Now cover it with the hashbrown on the fillings.
- Enjoy a hot and crispy hash brown breakfast sandwich.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 sandwich
- Calories: 450Kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 850mg
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 14g
- Cholesterol: 212mg
Keywords: hash brown sandwich, hash brown sandwiches, hash brown, Hash brown breakfast sandwich frozen