This Beetroot Pomegranate Lemonade very easily increases hemoglobin levels as it is rich in beets and pomegranates. It’s also refreshing to drink this juice. The medicinal properties of this drink are extensive. Try to consume it twice a week. You can feel very healthy after eating it.
- 1 – Beetroot Diced
- 1 – Pomegranate peeled
- 3 – Lime / lemon juice
- 12 – Mint leaves
- 2 tbsp – Honey
- 3 to 4 cups – Water
- In a blender add clean washed, peeled, and then diced beetroot, pomegranate seeds, and mint leaves.
- Then add a half cup or less than half cup water depends on your quantity of fruits and vegetables.
- Now blend everything into a fine smooth mixture.
- Take a bowl and a strainer to strain the juice.
- Add 1 cup water to the mixture and strain the juice nicely by pressing with a laddle or spoon. Now add 2 cups of water if you are making for 4 people. Discard the rest of the mixture. I personally do not discard them I use them in sabji or curry or make pakoda adding some chick flour into it.
- Add lime or lemon juice then add honey.
- Mix everything nicely.
- Take a glass add ice cubes, pour juice, and garnish with some pomegranate seeds and mint leaves.
- Enjoy this refreshing immunity booster lemonade.
- In addition, you can make it look sparkly by adding soda water. You have just finished creating your sparkling and alluring drink.
- I added honey to my healthy drink instead of sugar, so it’s even healthier. The fact that the only sweetener here is honey is also a bonus. Do not be frightened to drink too many of these.
- If you do not get mint leaves then it’s optional.
- To make fresh beet juice without a juicer, simply use a food processor. Wash and chop your beet into chunks. Put the chunks in the food processor and grind them into a pulp.
- Maple syrup can also be used in place of honey.
- It is better to use organic honey.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 110 calories
- Sodium: 110mg
- Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: Lemonade, Immunity booster, Drinks, Beetroot juice