The Baked Potato Slices – sliced baked potatoes are a favorite of everyone. Even if it’s not loved by everyone, it’s certainly well-liked when it comes to potato dishes, which is why you should serve it as an appetizer too. Here is how to prepare baked potato slices!
For Mexican Corn Salad :
- 500 gm – Frozen corn or canned corns
- 2 medium- Onion chopped
- 2 medium – Bell pepper chopped
- 7 cloves – Garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup – Sour cream or vegan sour cream
- 1/2 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup – Green onions chopped
- 1/2 – Lemon
- Red chilly flakes
- 1/2 cup – Feta cheese Garnishing or any vegan feta cheese
- 1/2 cup – Coriander leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup – Mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp – butter or olive oil if vegan
For Potato Slices :
- 2 to 3 – Russet Potatoes or Any potatoes you like
- 2 tbsp – Olive oil
- 1/2 cup – Cheddar Cheese/ Vegan cheese grated or shredded
- 1 tbsp – Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp – Green onion for garnishing
- 3/4 cup – Pizza sauce
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan. Stir in 8 cloves of chopped garlic. Continue to fry until golden brown. Then add the frozen corns. Char them well. Stir in the salt and pepper powder.
- Make a bowl with the corn mixture. Chop onion, jalapeno, green onion, and coriander leaves, and add sour cream and mayonnaise.
Pour lemon juice over the mixture. Gently mix everything together. Add a few red chili flakes and blend well.
- Now add the pizza sauce and mix gently.
- Cut all the potatoes in a disc shape. Brush olive oil or any oil on all the potatoes with a help of a brush. Sprinkle some black pepper powder and some salt.
- Repeat the process by flipping the potatoes, brushing oil, sprinkle a little black pepper powder and salt. Air fry for 20 to 25 minutes at 375° F. Same process if you are baking in an oven.
- Take out the basket and top air-fried potatoes with grated cheddar cheese.
- Top it up with Mexican corn salad. Air fry them for 2 minutes at 375° F. Same if baking in the oven.
- After 2 minutes take them out and garnish them with onion leaves chopped and rosemary.
- Baked Potato Bites are ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.[equipments]
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side Dish, snacks
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 5 people
- Calories: 366 Kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 522mg
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 20g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
Keywords: Baked potato slices