The Baked Potato Slices – sliced baked potatoes are a favorite of everyone. Even if it’s not loved by everyone, it’s certainly well-liked when it comes to potato dishes, which is why you should serve it as an appetizer too. Here is how to prepare baked potato slices!
The beloved potato becomes much more snackable when it is prepared this way.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Some other recipes you would like on my blog – Mexican corn salad – Roasted corn salad Mexican, Home Made Salad – Mediterranean Quinoa Patties & Hummus buddha bowl (Vegan And Gluten-Free), Vegetable Cheese Crepes.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
For Mexican Corn Salad :
- 500 gm – Frozen corn or canned corns
- 2 medium- Onion chopped
- 2 medium – Bell pepper chopped
- 7 cloves – Garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup – Sour cream or vegan sour cream
- 1/2 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 1/2 cup – Green onions chopped
- 1/2 – Lemon
- Red chilly flakes
- 1/2 cup – Feta cheese Garnishing or any vegan feta cheese
- 1/2 cup – Coriander leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup – Mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp – butter or olive oil if vegan
For Potato Slices :
- 2 to 3 – Russet Potatoes or Any potatoes you like
- 2 tbsp – Olive oil
- 1/2 cup – Cheddar Cheese/ Vegan cheese grated or shredded
- 1 tbsp – Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp – Green onion for garnishing
- 3/4 cup – Pizza sauce
Check out the Baked Potato Slices – sliced baked potatoes Recipe Video :
How To Make Baked Potato Slices Step By Step With Photo:
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a frying pan. Stir in 8 cloves of chopped garlic. Continue to fry until golden brown. Then add the frozen corns. Char them well. Stir in the salt and pepper powder.
- Make a bowl with the corn mixture. Chop onion, jalapeno, green onion, and coriander leaves, and add sour cream and mayonnaise. Pour lemon juice over the mixture. Gently mix everything together. Add a few red chili flakes and blend well.
- Now add the pizza sauce and mix gently.
- Cut all the potatoes in a disc shape. Brush olive oil or any oil on all the potatoes with a help of a brush. Sprinkle some black pepper powder and some salt.
- Repeat the process by flipping the potatoes, brushing oil, sprinkle a little black pepper powder and salt. Air fry for 20 to 25 minutes at 375° F. Same process if you are baking in an oven.
- Take out the basket and top air-fried potatoes with grated cheddar cheese.
- Top it up with Mexican corn salad. Air fry them for 2 minutes at 375° F. Same if baking in the oven.
- After 2 minutes take them out and garnish them with onion leaves chopped and rosemary.
- Baked Potato Bites are ready to be served.
In an airtight container, store in the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Depending on the size of the piece, it may take more than 6 minutes to warm.
You can freeze potato slices baked in the oven! In order to reheat this dish, bake it at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes, without the green onions.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.