Air Fryer Vegan Eggplant Parmesan Rings. You can enjoy these stuffed eggplant best when it is air fried! In comparison to deep-fried eggplant, these crispy eggplant slices use far less oil and calories to cook and are easy to make. Plus, they are versatile! Add them to sandwiches, salads, or pasta dishes for a tasty appetizer.
- 3 big – Eggplants
- 1/2 tsp – Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp – Red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp – Cumin powder
- 5 tbsp – Vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp – Coriander powder
- 1 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp – Ginger powder
- 3 – Green chili chopped
- 1 cup – Red, green, and yellow bell peppers chopped
- 3 medium – Onions chopped
- 1/2 cup – Rice flour or chickpea flour or almond flour
- 3 medium – Boiled & mashed potatoes
- Water as required
- Avocado oil or olive oil for frying
- Take bulky eggplant as we will get nice thick rings or slices from them Wash thoroughly.
- Cut the eggplant into thick slices.
- Scoop the middle portion with the help of a knife round in shape.
- Cut all the eggplant slices in the same manner.
- Take a bowl and add mashed potatoes.
- Then add onions, bell peppers, and green chilies.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt to taste, cumin powder, red chili powder, ginger powder, black pepper powder, and coriander powder.
- Mix well everything.
- Fill all the eggplant slices with stuffing. Prepare all the stuffed slices like this.
- In a bowl add rice flour, little oil, salt to taste, and little water.
- Mix well and make a smooth thick batter.
- Now pour and spread the batter on both the surface of the eggplant rings.
- Sprinkle vegan parmesan cheese. over the eggplant rings.
- Air fry method – Put a parchment paper in the air fryer basket and grease some oil.
- Then place 3 or 4 eggplant rings according to your air fryer basket size.
- Spray or grease olive oil on the eggplant rings.
- Now air fry for 380 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Air fry stuffed eggplant parmesan rings are ready.
- Stove top method – Heat a frying pan. Add little oil and add the eggplant slices. Then fry on medium flame till both sides are crispy and golden brown.
- Now take the eggplant slices out and serve them on a plate.
- Take bulky size eggplant.
- The skin of the eggplant is edible and high in antioxidants, so you don’t have to remove it to make this air fryer eggplant parmesan.
- Take chickpea flour or almond flour if you do not have rice flour.
- You can take Plain parmesan cheese if you are not vegan.
- You can also use nutritional yeast in place of parmesan cheese too.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 270Kcal
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 810mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
Keywords: Eggplant parmesan air fryer no breading, Air fryer eggplant recipes, Simple eggplant Parmesan