Air Fryer Tomato Onion Cheese Bruschetta | easy bruschetta | easy bruschetta appetizers If you’re short on time, this will be the perfect appetizer!
Bruschettas are a delicious appetizer that can be easily prepared. These classic ingredients come together in this dish: tomatoes, onions, garlic, cheese, olive oil, or vegan butter and oregano.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for most of our recipes on our YouTube channel.
Some other paneer recipes you will like on my blog – Cream Cheese Bombay Sandwich | Vegan Grilled Sandwich, Savory French Toast | Pudla Sandwich | French toast breakfast, Air Fryer Cheesy Sweet and Savory Garlic Bread, Quick & Easy Grilled Hummus Sandwich With Caramelized Onions.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
Whenever I want to prepare an appetizer I find it difficult. In fact, I do not struggle a lot when it comes to snacking or eating an appetizer, but I am most fond of deep-fried Indian appetizers, which I grew up eating. Our favorite thing to make is aloo tikki, samosa, etc., which we deep fry.
I like my cheese to be extra crisp so there were burn marks on them. If you want the cheese to be just a melting one just air-fry them at low Fahrenheit.
Everything is delectable, but not healthy and requires some prep work. My favorite way to feed friends and family when I am short on time is with bruschetta! Doesn’t it look like the most simple appetizer you’ve ever seen?
Summer parties are incomplete without bruschetta. Bruschetta is my favorite summer dish since ripe tomatoes are important for making delicious bruschetta.
Fresh, crisp bruschetta that is topped with deep red tomatoes is served at its best. Bruschetta’s worst qualities are soggy, pink, and tasteless.
Don’t eat sad bruschetta! My list of tips is below. Interested in making one of the delicious bruschettas of your life?
What is bruschetta?
Bruschetta originates from Italy and was created as a way to salvage stale bread. This dish usually consists of grilled bread topped with olive oil and salt and served as an antipasto or appetizer. Recipes can be made with tomato, vegetable, beans, cured meat, basil, garlic, onion, or cheese as ingredients.
The term bruschetta is generally used when speaking about the tomato topping on the bruschetta, instead of the grilled bread.
Delicious, easy-to-make bruschetta recipes! The air fryer toasts basil, tomatoes, and bread in minutes. The whole dish can be put together in less than 20 minutes! It is perfect for parties or a casual night out!
Wow! A delicious Italian dish called bruschetta (pronounced “brusketta”) combines tomato, garlic, cilantro, and an honest amount of butter. It sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomato, onion, and cheese bruschetta are a great alternative to the traditional bruschetta (made with a mix of tomatoes and basil).
This recipe is,
- Quick and easy appetizer
- Great way to use day-old bread
- Much loved starter
- Super Soft
- Topped with garlic herb butter
- Perfect for sides with everyday meals
- 3 tbsp – Butter room temperature
- 2 tbsp – Garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves chopped
- 6 – Baguette Slices
- 2 tbsp – Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp – Tomato chopped
- Vegan cheese slices or plain cheese slices
- Oregano as required
- Red chilly flakes as required(optional)
Check out the Air Fryer Tomato Onion Cheese Bruschetta Video :
How To Make Air Fryer Tomato Onion Cheese Bruschetta Step By Step With Photo:
- In a bowl, add room temperature butter, garlic cloves minced and coriander leaves chopped. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take the baguette slices to apply the butter mixture with the help of the brush. Prepare all the baguette slices in the same way.
- On the baguette slices place one vegan cheese or plain cheese slice, add onion chopped, tomato chopped, and coriander chopped leaves.
- Sprinkle red chilly flakes (optional) and oregano.
- Spray oil on the parchment paper and place it in a deep fryer. Place the baguette slices.
- At 180°C or 350°F air fry them for 7 minutes.
- Ready to be served.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- Fresh, high-quality ingredients go a long way in making a great bruschetta dish since it’s all about the fresh ingredients and taste.
- Your local grocery store should have a crusty basic baguette that will work great for this bruschetta.
- It doesn’t matter what kind of bread you use, as long as it’s good or you have it. Originally, stale bread was used to make bruschettas, so if your bread is close to expiring, you should use this recipe!
- You can also use any other cheese you like instead of fresh mozzarella cheese before topping with tomato onion
- For an extra kick, sprinkle freshly grated black pepper on top.
- Before adding the tomato-onion mixture to the toasted bread, mince the garlic cloves and mix them with room temperature butter.
- Use vegan butter and cheese if you are vegan.
You can serve them with any kind of dip you like and add some feta cheese if you like on top.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t have an air fryer. What should I do?
You do not need an air fryer if you do not have one. If you want to toast the bread for the bruschetta, you can do so in your microwave or conventional oven. Each oven is unique, of course. If you want to ensure that the bread doesn’t burn, preheat the oven to 375o and check on it after 3 minutes.
Can I make them on a normal stovetop?
Yes, of course, Heat the oil in a pan. Toast the bread for about a minute or two in the oil, face-down. It should be flipped over and toasted on the other side. Set the bread aside when you’ve finished cooking it. Now take room temperature butter, garlic mince, and chopped coriander leaves and whisk well. Now prepare the tomatoes, onion, and seasoning(optional) in a bowl.
Place one slice of the bread face up on a plate and top with butter garlic mixture with a brush then put a cheese slice and then add the tomato mixture.
Sprinkle red chilly flakes, coriander chopped, and oregano on top Now in the same pan place the bruschetta and cover with a lid and on low flame cook till the cheese melt and then take out. I hope you enjoy it!
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.