Air fryer Gluten-Free Spinach Potato patties – Made with mashed potatoes, spinach, and vegan parmesan cheese, this recipe for potato patties is sure to please everyone.
- 8 oz – Baby spinach
- 5 medium – Potatoes (mashed)
- 1/2 cup – Peas ( boiled)
- 1/2 cup – Corns (boiled)
- 1 big – Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup – Panko bread crumbs
- 4 – Green chilly (chopped)
- 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves chopped
- 4 tbsp – Olive oil
- 2 tbsp – Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp – Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 3/4 cup – Coconut milk
- Pink salt to taste
- Plain/Vegan Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, add mashed potatoes and coconut milk. Mix the mashed potatoes and coconut milk together nicely.
- Smooth and creamy texture. Keep it aside for later use.
- In a skillet pan, add olive oil when the oil smokes add big onion chopped, fry till translucent.
- Add Green chilly chopped, boiled corns and, boiled peas.
- Add washed and cleaned baby spinach. Saute everything nicely with a help of a spatula.
- Add garlic powder, black pepper powder, and pink salt according to your taste. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Then pour the spinach mixture into the mashed potatoes and coconut milk mixture bowl.
- Add panko, coriander leaves chopped, and lemon juice.
- Mix everything together nicely.
- Take some portion of mixture gives them round patty shape.
- Prepare all the patty in the same manner.
- Then coat all the patty with vegan parmesan cheese powder for a cheesy twist. Let the patty rest for half an hour.
- For the stovetop method, add olive oil for frying. Add 5 patty at a time.
- Fry till it’s a little crispy at the edges.
- The stovetop method is ready to be served.
- In the air fryer, add patties, do not overcrowd them. Air fry them at 380° F for 15 minutes.
- Air fry method Potato Spinach Bites are ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- When making spinach potato bites for children, make them half the size, so that they are bite-sized. You can watch the spinach potato bites disappear quickly if you give them apple sauce to dip them in 🙂.
- You can use leftover mashed potatoes or freshly boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You can use frozen spinach as well as fresh spinach.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Method: Air-fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 10 patties
- Calories: 96 Kcal
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: spinach patties (vegan), Potato and spinach Recipes, spinach potato fritters (vegan)