Air fryer Gluten-Free Spinach Potato patties – Made with mashed potatoes, spinach, and vegan parmesan cheese, this recipe for potato patties is sure to please everyone.
Those who like Vegan & Vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Please join my Facebook page if you enjoy cooking vegetarian/vegan dishes – Pinch Of Flavours
At the end of this post is a recipe card and a disclosure of Amazon affiliate links.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
I hope all of you are doing well! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy winter season is going on and the happy things this time of year brings! My favorite food is shaped into patties. I also enjoy fritters. And vegan meatballs! In fact, anything shaped into a bite-sized treat is my favorite.
The treat is more like two bites, but you get what I mean. Besides! You can visit our site for spinach recipes if you need them! There are plenty!
Anyhow! I ate these fried potato patties while watching Money Heist dipping them into yogurt and inhaling them without noticing. I couldn’t resist. Honest to Goodness.
My only real contribution here was to mix some mashed Potato and spinach with scrumptious goodies and shallow fry ’em or bake them or air fry them. To achieve happiness, I believe simplicity is key.
Garlic, parmesan, and spinach are all beneficial to all kinds of foods. The spinach Potato patties recipe is a hit there’s no doubt about it.
In the end, eating ’em is the natural thing to do, no matter how they are served.
About Air fryer Gluten-Free Spinach Potato patties Recipe
You can serve them as a side dish, snack on them as a party appetizer, or eat them as a snack! The recipe only calls for 7 ingredients and is quite easy to make. I usually throw spinach into a lot of my recipes, because it’s my favorite vegetable.
Why is that? You can lose some important vitamins from a gluten-free diet if you don’t eat a vegetable-rich diet. Spinach is a food that is packed with so many vitamins, and that is why it is such a superfood.
You can serve mashed potatoes (if you have leftovers) again and again, but how many more times can you re-heat the same old potatoes?
You aren’t at risk of running out of ideas for how to use leftover simple spinach patties. You’ll be happy you have leftover mashed potatoes for this recipe, particularly for the Potato patties. You may even start making more in the first place as a means of having extra.
I love these spinach patties because,
- Mashed potatoes that aren’t reheated
- Are easy to prepare
- And packed with flavor
- Fluffy and light
- Great for any occasion
- Including breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner
- 8 oz – Baby spinach
- 5 medium – Potatoes (mashed)
- 1/2 cup – Peas ( boiled)
- 1/2 cup – Corns (boiled)
- 1 big – Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup – Panko
- 4 – Green chilly (chopped)
- 2 tbsp – Coriander leaves chopped
- 4 tbsp – Olive oil
- 2 tbsp – Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp – Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 3/4 cup – Coconut milk
- Pink salt to taste
- Plain/Vegan Parmesan cheese
Check out the Air fryer Gluten-Free Spinach Potato patties Recipe Video :
How to make Air fryer Gluten-Free Spinach Potato patties Recipe step by step with photo:
- In a bowl, add mashed potatoes and coconut milk. Mix the mashed potatoes and coconut milk together nicely.
- Smooth and creamy texture. Keep it aside for later use.
- In a skillet pan, add olive oil when the oil smokes add big onion chopped, fry till translucent.
- Add Green chilly chopped, boiled corns and, boiled peas.
- Add washed and cleaned baby spinach. Saute everything nicely with a help of a spatula.
- Add garlic powder, black pepper powder, and pink salt according to your taste. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Then pour the spinach mixture into the mashed potatoes and coconut milk mixture bowl.
- Add panko, coriander leaves chopped, and lemon juice.
- Mix everything together nicely.
- Take some portion of mixture gives them round patty shape.
- Prepare all the patty in the same manner.
- Then coat all the patty with vegan parmesan cheese powder for a cheesy twist. Let the patty rest for half an hour.
- For the stovetop method, add olive oil for frying. Add 5 patty at a time.
- Fry till it’s a little crispy at the edges.
- The stovetop method is ready to be served.
- In the air fryer, add patties, do not overcrowd them. Air fry them at 380° F for 15 minutes.
- Air fry method Potato Spinach Bites are ready to be served.
Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- When making spinach potato bites for children, make them half the size, so that they are bite-sized. You can watch the spinach potato bites disappear quickly if you give them apple sauce to dip them in 🙂.
- You can use leftover mashed potatoes or freshly boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You can use frozen spinach as well as fresh spinach.
Serve it with your choice of dip or sauce.
Keep them in an air-tight container and keep them in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. When you want to consume reheat on medium flame on a pan or air fry them at 380 degrees F for 5 minutes.
Frequently Asked Question
Can we use a pressure cooker to boil potatoes?
In the cooker, combine 2 cups of water with washed potatoes. Put the lid on and cook for 5-6 minutes on high heat. When the pressure has been released naturally, remove the cooker from the heat. Drain the potatoes after opening the lid.
How to boil potatoes in an instant pot?
One cup of water and washed potatoes should be added to the instant pot. Set the valve to sealing and close the lid. Set the timer to 6 minutes and press PRESSURE COOK. The pressure should naturally release after the timer has gone off. Let go of the remaining pressure manually. Remove the lid and drain the potatoes.
Refrigerate the potatoes for 3-4 hours after they have been boiled. The potatoes will dry in the refrigerator and the patties will become crispy.
Potatoes should be peeled and grated using a box grater with a medium hole or you can also mash them.Print
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.