One of my favorite meals of all time is Air Fryer Cheesy Sweet and Savory Garlic Bread – air fryer recipes From the day I made this Now it’s a regular affair to make this on weekends for sure as a side dish.
You must be wondering whats sweet doing in a garlic bread recipe. Yes, You heard it right this is a fusion of sweet and savory flavor which makes this garlic bread a must-try in your air fryer.
Those who like vegan & vegetarian recipes can join my Facebook group World Best Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes.
Those of you who have been reading our blog for some time already know that we make videos for each recipe on our YouTube channel.
Some other paneer recipes you will like on my blog – Turkish Air Fried Borek | Vegan spinach and cheese rolls | Vegan snacks, Air-Fryer Asian BBQ Cauliflower Wings – Vegan Air Fryer Recipes, Home Made Salad – Mediterranean Quinoa Patties & Hummus buddha bowl (Vegan And Gluten-Free), Veggie Cheese Cake – Mix Vegetable Recipe.
Sharing is caring! LET’S BE FRIENDS ON PINTEREST! WE’RE ALWAYS PINNING TASTY RECIPES!
The taste of these air fry garlic bread is so amazing because of the secret ingredient and thus you can enjoy your own garlic bread instead of buying frozen garlic bread! Approximately 6 to 7 minutes is all it takes to cook, and the bread browns very nicely.
The chewy and crispy taste makes this garlic bread so so delectable that for sure you cannot stop at one. This is one of the best air fryer recipes I have ever made.
The Air Fryer Garlic Bread is a quick and easy side dish for your next pasta night. The garlic bread cooked in the air fryer comes out perfectly toasted with melted cheese, perfect for one or two people.
Nevertheless, I’m used to keeping a supply of prepared food in the freezer, and oven-heating it whenever I need it.
But making these particular garlic bread in my air fryer was a revelation to me. I thought store-bought garlic bread was tasty and easy to make, so I’d never given them much thought. But now I am pretty sure never to buy store ones anymore.
About Air Fryer Cheesy Sweet and Savory Garlic Bread
If you don’t already have an air fryer, I will spare you the reasons why I think you should get one soon. In order to clear the air, I would like to share a few facts with you.
I have always made the best cauliflower wings in my air fryer; check out my recipe for air fryer cauliflower wings in barbecue sauce. Additionally, I have made the best and I mean the most delicious chili cheese toasts in the air fryer.
You can make it in just 20 minutes and it’s super easy to make. An air fryer batch takes only five minutes to cook. They can be stored in the freezer so you’ll always have some ready to eat!
It is possible to customize the garlic bread according to your preferences. Is garlic your favorite flavor? I say go for it! How about more cheesy? Make it happen! You have the power to change it however you like!
Did you know store-bought foods often contain artificial ingredients? Sometimes they aren’t using any butter at all or even pure butter.
If you need to watch where your saturated fats come from, margarine is a good choice. Nevertheless, I prefer the real thing for my family and especially for a growing toddler, who requires lots of calories and fats.
The taste of your garlic bread can be controlled by making your own. It is pretty mild, so feel free to add a few more cloves if you’d like. I used quite a lot of these cloves.
Also, if you want sweetness, condensed milk works nicely. It gives this garlic bread a chewy texture. If you like maple syrup or honey, you can use those instead, but I haven’t tried them myself.
You can experiment and add cheeses! Another flavor kick comes from using parmesan cheese. The top can be garnished with some grated mozzarella if you like.
This recipe is,
- Super Soft
- Topped with garlic herb butter
- Perfect for sides with everyday meals
- 1 whole – Baguette
- 5 tbsp – Coriander leaves chopped
- 5 tbsp – Condensed milk/ Vegan condensed milk
- 5 tbsp – Melted unsalted butter/ Vegan butter
- 1 tsp – Oregano
- 1 tsp – Red chilly flakes
- 15 cloves – Garlic minced
- 1 cup – Grated cheese or vegan cheese
Bread – The best type of crusty bread to eat is Italian loaf, Ciabatta, or french baguette or any kind of bread is fine.
Butter – Make sure the butter is at room temperature before using it. I am able to spread it on the bread more easily.
Cheese – Grated processed cheese on top of the bread to add a bit of gooey goodness. Although you can use any kind of cheese, Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, Gouda, or cheddar would be delicious. There is vegan cheese available for those who are vegan.
Seasoning – You can use a variety of seasonings to season the vegetable mixture, including black pepper, red chili flakes, oregano, and salt, according to your taste.
Vegetables – There are no vegetables in this dish except for chopped green chilies. Coriander leaves, bell peppers, and corns can also be added.
Garlic Mince – Lots of garlic for that garlicky flavor.
Condensed milk – The majority of the water from cow’s milk is boiled away before sugar is added, thus creating condensed milk. Sweetened Condensed Milk is a key ingredient in this recipe. You can use vegan condensed milk if vegan.
Check out the Air Fryer Cheesy Sweet and Savory Garlic Bread Video :
About Air Fryer Cheesy Sweet and Savory Garlic Bread
- Cut the baguette almost all the way through into 2 cm / 4/5″ thick slices.
- In a bowl, add melted unsalted butter or vegan butter, garlic cloves minced, condensed milk, coriander leaves chopped, oregano, red chilly flakes.
- Add condensed milk or vegan condensed milk to the mixture.
- Mix them nicely with the help of the whisker.
- Take one baguette with help of a brush, put the mixture on one side of the baguette. Make all the baguettes in the same manner.
- Top it up with grated cheese or vegan cheese as much as you like, totally up to you. Grease the air fryer with oil.
- Airfry at 350°F or 180°C for 5 minutes.
- Ready to be served.
Important Suggestion To Keep In Mind
- You might want to use fewer roasted chilies per slice if you’re using roasted chilies, but I am sure it will taste great.
- For making it vegan take vegan condensed milk or vegan cheese that’s melts well
- The recipe calls for baguette bread, but you can use any type of bread. If you intend to prepare this toast frequently, however, you may wish to opt for rye loaf bread or multi-grain bread slices instead of white bread.
- Adding some ground black pepper will make it even spicier, though.
- The garlic olive oil I use for toasting bread makes it healthy and delicious, as it is a variation of garlic butter. Olive oil can be toasted with minced garlic added.
Dip it in any sauce or dip of your choice. Fresh from the oven, these delicious cheese toasts are hot and buttery.
A spicy kick can be added by sprinkling crushed red pepper flakes and oregano on top. Drinks that are non-alcoholic will pair well with the snack based on the season. White wine goes well with it, some non-alcoholic beverages also work well with it.
If you plan to eat them immediately after making them, that is the best way to do it. After being reheated, leftovers lose their crispiness.
Note: A rough estimate of nutrition is provided.
We Love to hear back from you and appreciate your success stories!
Have you tried this “Recipe”? Please feed us with your ★ star ratings and comments below.