Air fried Paneer Bread Rolls | Paneer bread roll in air fryer – With just some bread slices and paneer filling, you can probably make bread paneer rolls in no time at all.
- 8 pieces – Bread white or brown
- 5 slices – Plain cheese or vegan cheese slice
- 8 slices – Paneer (cottage cheese) or tofu if vegan
- 2 tsp – Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp – All-purpose flour
- Panko breadcrumbs as required
- Water as required
- Bombay sandwich chutney or any green chutney of your choice
- Date and Tamarind chutney or any red chutney of your choice
- Take bread slices and cut all the edges. Take a rolling pin roll the bread slices till they are flattened.
- Make a slurry with all-purpose flour, black pepper powder, and add little water. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Apply a date and tamarind chutney and apply the Bombay sandwich chutney or green chutney. Spread it evenly. Spread it evenly.
- Put a cheese slice or vegan cheese slice sprinkle little black pepper powder on it.
- Put the Paneer or tofu slice on the side of the bread.
- Apply slurry on all sides.
- Roll the bread sides give it a nice shape
- Now apply slurry all over it. Coat them with panko breadcrumbs. Prepare all in the same way.
- Brush or spray them with little oil and put them in the air fry basket and then fry for 180°C or 360°F for the first 10 minutes. Then flip side and again air fry for 5 minutes at 360°F.
- Insert sticks on the bread roll while shallow fry them on Stovetop. Fry all sides evenly.
- Take outside after frying.
- Air fry version and stovetop version ready to be served.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- If you want Lightly roast in a pan until all sides are browned.
- Take stale bread for this recipe otherwise fresh bread absorbs much oil if deep frying or shallow frying.
- This bread paneer roll recipe can be made in under 15 minutes if you have paneer (cottage cheese) or tofu in the fridge.
- Garnish with green chutney or tomato sauce right away.
- You can take paneer that is cottage cheese or if you are vegan you can take tofu too.
- Take a vegan cheese slice or plain cheese slice.
- The edges of some recipes need not be trimmed. You can trim them off with a knife if they come off while rolling.
- If you do not have both the dips which I have used you can take any spread or dip you like to brush over the bread.
- Do you not possess an air fryer? Deep fry or pan fry the rolls until they are golden brown.
- Category: Snacks, Appetizer
- Method: Air fry, Stove top
- Cuisine: Indian
- Serving Size: 4 people
- Calories: 244Kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: Paneer bread roll in oven, paneer bread roll, bread roll, paneer, Air fryer recipes, Bread roll